Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
There are some Brits sprinkled around, but this section of the site doesn't see regular use anymore. The site as a whole is indeed mostly North American, US mainly.

I'm a Londoner.

Upvote 0

HantsUK

Oct 27, 2009
Hampshire, England
✟215,735.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
There are some Brits sprinkled around, but this section of the site doesn't see regular use anymore. The site as a whole is indeed mostly North American, US mainly.

I'm a Londoner.
Agreed.This section used to have more activity, but seems to have now died. And yes, the whole site is definitely US biased - not just posters, but also the organisation, range and subjects of the sub-forums.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lotuspetal_uk

Say 'CHEESE!!!!'
Jan 26, 2003
Good Ole' Blighty!
Visit site
✟87,683.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Brit from Middle Earth :wave:

I've recently finished a contract and have a little bit more time to catch up and get my head around the new CF (well new compared to when I was last on here).

Good to see a couple of the old faces

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MorkandMindy

Andrew Yang's Forward Party
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2006
New Mexico
✟242,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
'fraid I'm a mixed breed, 42 years in England, priced out of the housing market, I had to move. Health service here is horrible.

Spent most of me time in rural Oxfordshire (ooh arr), still enjoy it here when it's gloomy and rainy, which is rare, and like tea at 4.

Last year I splattered put some drops of water with black soot in them on the front window to look like there was rain on it, cold wet weather makes tea all the nicer.

And cold wet weather makes the old nostalgia flare up!

Dang I miss a lot of things

Last edited:
Upvote 0

MorkandMindy

Andrew Yang's Forward Party
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2006
New Mexico
✟242,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
M & M good to see an old face. Hope you're keeping safe and well?

Well thank you and it's good to see you too.

I'm hoping for the best about 'well' because even after Obama the healthcare system here still has some problems.

I'm living on the edge of the desert and it is amazing how much life there is here and it's a pretty nice place. Lots of migrating birds stopping off on the way North so a lot of variety, and soon the butterflies will come through on their migratory route as well.

Upvote 0