Hello Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ!

Tskjesusfreak

Jesus is King - 1689 LonBapConFaith
Nov 13, 2022
Georgia
✟9,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I finally got an account it has been years of looking at this website for info and individuals that share the same sin struggles that I have.

I'm a stanch Calvinist but do LOVE my brothers and sisters in Christ that take an Armenian view point.

My sin struggles are the typical guy sins of lustful thoughts. Went from attractive sisters in Christ at my HS church, to inappropriate content while in college, then back to lusting after my sisters in Christ that are attractive...

Tskjesusfreak

Nov 13, 2022
Georgia
✟9,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Thanks! I'm doing much better at not lusting after my sisters in Christ ever since June of 2022. Because starting in June of 2022, I started to read my Bible everyday and started to pray everyday around August or September of 2022. It greatly helped my lustful thoughts about my dear sisters in Christ. Plus the prayers of my small group at my local church was also greatly helpful.

Upvote 0

Tskjesusfreak

Nov 13, 2022
Georgia
✟9,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
LOL! I have several deep brothers and sisters in Christ who are Arminian. I currently go to an Evangelical Free Church (which allows both Calvinists and Arminian to be in fellowship together) in Minnesota but that will change in about 2 weeks because I'm moving to Georgia and going to a Presbyterian church.

Upvote 0

Michie

Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,587,354.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I finally got an account it has been years of looking at this website for info and individuals that share the same sin struggles that I have.

I'm a stanch Calvinist but do LOVE my brothers and sisters in Christ that take an Armenian view point.

My sin struggles are the typical guy sins of lustful thoughts. Went from attractive sisters in Christ at my HS church, to inappropriate content while in college, then back to lusting after my sisters in Christ that are attractive...
Welcome!

Upvote 0

Brother-Mike

Predetermined to freely believe
Aug 16, 2022
Toronto
✟41,941.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Private
Greetings fellow Calvinist! Our strength on this forum grows…

DBE7C4D2-5839-42EC-842E-FB058250843C.jpeg

Upvote 0

Christoph Maria

Dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return...
Sep 10, 2022
Göteborg, Sweden
✟63,848.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour

up11_zpsb00daz00.gif

WELCOME to Christian Forums!

“And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.”

Deuteronomy 6:5

“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”
Isaiah 41:10

And Jesus looking upon them saith, With
men
it is impossible, but not with God:
for with God all things are possible.
Mark 10:27

The Lord is not slow to keep his promise.
He is not slow in the way some people understand it.
He is patient with you.
He doesn't want anyone to be destroyed.
Instead, he wants all people
to turn away from their sins.

2 Peter 3:9

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Maria Billingsley

Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟894,354.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Welcome to CF.

Upvote 0