Indiana
✟10,039.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
My name is Laci and I'm 30 years old. I'm from Indiana and I'm a mom of 3 amazing boys. I have Navy (10) Brody(9) and JoryRay (2). Hmm, I'm not sure what to say about myself. I am a recovering addict and I give Jesus all the credit for that. I am currently separated pending a divorce. My husband is in prison for several counts of fraud among other things and was abusive. During my active addiction, I lost everything. Custody of my children to DCS (my parents "foster them" currently). The home I owned outright, my car and lost belongings. It was all worth it to find what I had been searching for all those years in Jesus Christ. I am an online student at a private Indiana college studying for my associates in Christian Ministry. I was baptized less than a year ago but I realized right away where I was heading. I hope to do home health care with hospice patients and also work as a bereavement counselor for patients and their families, working until I can earn a bachelors and/or masters degree. Jail/Prison Ministry would be drawn to my heart as well. I feel very isolated and at times embarrassed about what little I know of the Word so I would very much love to make some new friends!

• Friendly
Reactions: vinsight4u

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My name is Laci and I'm 30 years old. I'm from Indiana and I'm a mom of 3 amazing boys. I have Navy (10) Brody(9) and JoryRay (2). Hmm, I'm not sure what to say about myself. I am a recovering addict and I give Jesus all the credit for that. I am currently separated pending a divorce. My husband is in prison for several counts of fraud among other things and was abusive. During my active addiction, I lost everything. Custody of my children to DCS (my parents "foster them" currently). The home I owned outright, my car and lost belongings. It was all worth it to find what I had been searching for all those years in Jesus Christ. I am an online student at a private Indiana college studying for my associates in Christian Ministry. I was baptized less than a year ago but I realized right away where I was heading. I hope to do home health care with hospice patients and also work as a bereavement counselor for patients and their families, working until I can earn a bachelors and/or masters degree. Jail/Prison Ministry would be drawn to my heart as well. I feel very isolated and at times embarrassed about what little I know of the Word so I would very much love to make some new friends!
Hi Laci :) Greetings. I am glad you are here. I hope you love it here as much as I do :)

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You've come to a good place in your life!
images

Upvote 0