Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2002
Singapore
✟35,969.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi! I am Jasmine. A humble girl. From a small country in South-east Asia called Singapore.
Oh...a few bit more info about myself.
(Humbleness gone)
1) My birthday is on the 7th of March. (Ahem, you know what to do, right? In case you don't, private message me. I will give you my home address. Er... I will like a set of bible music for my present.)
2) I am a chinese. Majority of Singaporeans are chinese. So, if you wanna know, my chinese name is Chong Shipei. It means respectable and creative in poem. I am proud of my name. I am proud of myself.
3) I am a christian. Well, converted somewhere in the year 2000. Hmm, by the way, 3 is my second fave number. Why? Because my birthday is on March.
4) I had a website which is at www.geocities.com/cyberauthor83 . I kindly invite all of you, kind souls to check it up. Oh, and do sign the guestbook, please?
5) I am still studying, even though I am nearly 19. Bright and intelligent "me" is studying in a college, and going to sit for my "A" level examination this year. Although I can go to university without the need to go to a college, I kindly do so to please my mother, my father, my grandmothers, my pets. Ops, and of course, Jesus. After all, I must be humble. It said so in the bible.
6) My interests... Hmm... writing poetry and stories. Yes, and day dreaming.
7) My fave number. I love Jesus.

THat is all. By the way, I love to travel. If your country is cool and is an eye-opener to a humble Asian like me, feel free to introduce it. I had been to USA, Canada, Japan, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Mexico.

Oh, and I feel welcomed. (Without even waiting to be welcomed)

Hishandmaiden

The Humble Servant
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2002
Singapore
✟35,969.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Thank.

Upvote 0