Kansas
✟14,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Greetings, everyone. I'm not the best with introductions so I apologize if this isn't up to par with the norm.

I'll be perfectly honest here, I never thought that I'd find a forum for Christianity, let alone a forum that would give me hope to try it out without being bombarded by doubts.

I was saved at a young age and my faith is very important to me, and I'm sure it is to everyone else on here but just thought I'd say so.

I'm not the most social person in the world, in fact I am very shy and making friends for me is quite difficult, even in churches, I'm usually that guy sitting in the back.

Anyway, that's enough from me. I'm already nervous as it is just typing this.

To all who read this, have a blessed day and I appreciate you taking the time to look.

Tempura

Noob
Site Supporter
May 2, 2010
✟320,561.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Hello, hope to see your posts around here. I've found a comfortable corner for myself in these forums. Plenty of different people, including denominations and viewpoints, but I try to stay away from arguing, and I mostly stick to few certain subforums. Have found a few friends and they're precious, encouraging me with my walk in Christ.

God bless you, and may you be a blessing for many!

edit: there's nothing wrong with being nervous. I was a very shy man when I was younger. It'll get better brother.

Upvote 0

kufe

Sep 16, 2018
Mississauga
✟12,337.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Greetings, everyone. I'm not the best with introductions so I apologize if this isn't up to par with the norm.

I'll be perfectly honest here, I never thought that I'd find a forum for Christianity, let alone a forum that would give me hope to try it out without being bombarded by doubts.

I was saved at a young age and my faith is very important to me, and I'm sure it is to everyone else on here but just thought I'd say so.

I'm not the most social person in the world, in fact I am very shy and making friends for me is quite difficult, even in churches, I'm usually that guy sitting in the back.

Anyway, that's enough from me. I'm already nervous as it is just typing this.

To all who read this, have a blessed day and I appreciate you taking the time to look.
Elloo!, I'm glad you took the time to come to this forum, I'm sure youll have an interesting time being here and dont worry I'm the same as well, although as an ambivert I do lean towards the more extroverted side (but I am pretty quiet and guarded myself) it also took me some courage to come to this forum as well. Making friends is also not easy for me either because I hold strong to my faith plus I tend to have very peculiar beliefs as well it makes me feel somewhat of an outcast but being in this forum has been a pleasant experience. I hope you enjoy being on here and Welcome to CF :)

Upvote 0