New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
hey i was just wondering if u could plz pray for me and my babe gurl that we will all be ok and when my babe gurl does come that she is welcome in this world no matter what! :D :amen:
Love always,
chantel
icon6.gif

icon18.gif
"Give Us Today Our Daily Bread"

Father In Heaven I Have Come To Pray In The Name Of Beloved Jesus Christ. Father I Pray For All The Needs Of Your Children. Father The Needs Are Many. We Know All Is Possible With You Father For You Are Almighty. In Jesus Name Please Meet These Needs As Only You Can Do.
Amen

Upvote 0

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I ask that Your hand rest upon my sister and her wee one. I pray that all would go well as this new life comes into the world. Whatever the issues are LORD, You know every heart and all circumstances. I pray that You would minister to this young mother-to-be and use every circumstance to Your glory in her life. Father, You are the giver of life, I pray that this little baby girl will find nothing but smiling and life-affirming faces looking at her, and that love will surround her. I ask that You also keep Your hand on this child all thru her life, that she grow to be a mighty woman of God. Thank You LORD that every life is so precious to You and that You love each one so individually, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
O Wonderful Father, let our sister be wrapped in Your Loving Arms. Surround her with Your Mercy, with Your Compassion, with Your Grace. Let this child, this blessing, be without complication, but let her be healthy. Father, let our sister deliver her child without any problems, for You are with her.
Bless this Child O Lord, let her be strong in Your Will, let her be firm in Your Ways. Lord God, give her mother strength to lead Your Child into a knowledge of You. Provide for this mother and her child, let financial burdens not be upon them O Lord, for You are their Hope.
In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ i pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0