✟15,428.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
hi

I started attending church around 4 weeks ago. I've always believed in god and was brought up to, also sort of taught the morals of chasity, i guess, but not truly, my parents didnt do that because i dont think they obeyed. The lack of purity and sincerity has always pushed me toward it, I'm 25, but did give in along the way, not give in, more rather i didn't give enough focus on my faith and i guess hadnt made a decision myself.

Everyone at church has been very welcoming and warm, i really think it''s a beautiful community. I'm spirituality very hopeful i guess, naturally, so i guess my journey will progress quickly. Ever since going to church I've feel like I've become stronger and a sense of inner peace. I suffered from depression and anxiety due to how fake this culture is, dating, drinking, ego, impressing others but i can see through it, being a person respected but i can see through their games and bitterness despite appearing nice on the surface etc, until i went to church. It's genuine. AT last i feel like I've found my answer. Instead i was made out to be overreacting for letting the way others live bring me down, but only because i really really wanted and needed a truer path, and there's nothing wrong with that. As i begin my relationship with god the reassurance is immense, i no longer feel like i need to worry about what others think or do, the purity is so beautiful and god will keep me strong, ive began to see it already.

Anyway, initially when I Started going to church i didnt really give chasity much thought, like asking to be forgiven and start over. But as someone whose naturally driven away by the dating culture these days, even without the religion, perhaps i would drive to it, as an act of rebellion.

Anyway, please please please can somebody help me interpret my dream? The first time I gavve chasity a real re-think was two days ago. An on that night, i had a dream, that i believe was Gods message to me, telling me he wants me to be chaste to fulfill his plans with me.

I had a detailed dream before I woke up at 8am .
It was based on some sea / rocky house sort of thing. it was me, a couple of other girls, a couple of guys, and somebodies parents, boarding or something. One of the guys had just got at tkk max or something, he looked about 40. When everyone was back home he was lying with some others and appeared a bit pedo-ish. I was wondering what was going on, then someone told me he is 10 and has some disability. There was something else i recall vaguely in my dream about reasons that he was suspicious and lying about his disability, anyway this bit is irrelevant as far as i can interpret. Anyway, i went inside to study and came out when i heard screaming off a watre fight- the dad had came out on a tractor with a hose pipe- anyway, as I came outside the two girls had ducked under water to avoid the stream from the hose pipe, one of the girls hit her head on a rock at the bottom, her lip was bleeding when she came up, she was initially conscious but then became unconcious. that's the last i saw of that shot and, after this aspect of mortality allowed to play on my mind also, i was shot instead to a frame of me lying next to the 'ten year old' and i think he was praying for me or something like that, which involved some touching, like hand on forehead or something, and i began to feel lust toward him, i think it was pretty late in the evening, i was wondering how these christians do it, why he didnt feel any lust toward me, then and i heard in my mind "Leah...to give yourself to the forest, you must giveevery part "...and then i woke up. (My name appeared to be Leah in the dream)

The instant i woke up i knew what this meant, god wanted me chaste, and in that instant of waking up ofc youre not fully awake, its not your intelligence speaking, its that spiritual part.

forest seemed out of the blue so

i googled forest yesterday morning:

the forest denotes the church as to the knowledges of truth

in church the same eevening this quote came up, about parts:

Ephesians 4:16, NLT: "He makes the whole body fit together perfectly. As each part does its own special work, it helps the other parts grow, so that the whole body is healthy and growing and full of love."

In a service they must choose about 7 quotes, from how many can come from the bible? i dont think ive heard the word part in a quote in church so far, and then its also got about every part all coming together, like i must give every part to god, including asking for forgiveness and giving my body, being chaste.

Is it just me or is this interpretation so blindedly obvious? Or am i thinking too much,
What a beautiful start to my journey !

Richard T

Mar 25, 2018
traveling Asia
✟69,525.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I think you have a good idea of the overall message. If you want to lead a fulfilled Christian life walking in the spirit is required. Your dream seems fairly complicated, and though i am not interpreting it, it is riddled with lots of deception and possible pitfalls. Certainly, God wants better for you, so it is great that he has reached out like this. Keep seeking Him, and reading the bible and certainly more and more of your path will become clearer.

Upvote 0

Sara Sutton

Oct 1, 2018
Isle of man
✟15,428.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I think you have a good idea of the overall message. If you want to lead a fulfilled Christian life walking in the spirit is required. Your dream seems fairly complicated, and though i am not interpreting it, it is riddled with lots of deception and possible pitfalls. Certainly, God wants better for you, so it is great that he has reached out like this. Keep seeking Him, and reading the bible and certainly more and more of your path will become clearer.

Thank you for your reply. And what are the possible deceptions an pitfalls that you identify ?

How would you possibly interpret the dream?

Any other views ? Many thanks

Upvote 0

Richard T

Mar 25, 2018
traveling Asia
✟69,525.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I did not mean deception from or to you, but some of the characters, like the 40 year old man, and possible some of the other interactions were warnings about possible negative events. Hopefully you or someone else can get further clarity, but if not, I think you have the right overall meaning as far as it is practical in your life.

Upvote 0