White Plains
✟16,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Divorced
Hi I was on the forum awhile ago and felt such support from everyone. I have a son who is now 19 I was having problems with him not going to school or working. I am happy to say that he h as gone back to school to get his diploma and is doing better academically. My son's behavior was out of control but has improved .I am a divorced single mother and my son has no interaction with my ex until recently,,I found out he asked him to buy him marijuana and then attempted to smoke it in his car with h I s new girlfriend and her 2 year old son in the car. My son asked to be driven home and told them both off for smoking with a baby in the car. The girlfriend said she does it all the time and he just falls a sleep. I was totally shocked that this h happened and pretty upset. I want to tell the authorites but feel threatened because of her connections with the owner of the company I work for. My son's be :) savior has gotten a little worse after the incident with my ex.

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I really need to find a new church we haven't gone since the divorce

That is good advice. If you can invite your son to church with you he could improve I believe. Welcome back :)

Upvote 0

HopeinGod2

Oct 30, 2018
Sarasota
✟19,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Misty Girl, so good that you are seeking advice from Christians. I would agree with others to please find a church family. I think it's important you speak to a Pastor as soon as possible and seek advice about this situation. My great concern is for that baby as well as your son. Fortunately, your son has some control over what happens to him but the baby is completely defenseless and needs someone to speak up for him. Pastors usually have lots of experience in dealing with situations that he may be able to give you some advice. He may also know people in law enforcement, as well as lawyers, that would give him advice as to how to handle this situation. Your and your son need spiritual support and fellowship so definitely find a church. Have you already started looking for a new church? Blessings

Upvote 0