• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Hell Fear and Jesus

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am starting to realize that the yellow cross and the blue light saying beast and yellow light saying from Heaven to Hell and seeing myself as the four horesman and Antichrist seeing the demon girls and Satan showing the abyss millennium and the mark of the beast is not real.

I found John 6 John 10 Romans 8 1 Corinthians 10:13 and they all contradict me having the real mark of the Beast being Antichrist hating Jesus and damned Jesus has been revealing himself to me showing his face and getting past the blue light of terror with his arms of love showing me his death on the cross and resurrection and Jesus is holding The Bible making me realize Satan wants me to doubt God and the Bible last night I watched a movie Cinderfella and laughed my joy is returning Jesus showed up last week telling me I am not damned and that I will be a pastor now I realize why Pastor Nathan sees the Holy Spirit and not the spirit of the antichrist I fear I did not test the spirits but now I am starting to realize Jesus loses no one or his blood and resurrection is in vain he just showed me in my white robe my mansion is secure I will be a fisher of men for Jesus and not the devil I will make Jesus proud he knows my Heart the Antichrist False Prophet images are clearing I have faith that Jesus always loved me even when I thought I was the Antichrist stolen by Satan and said things I regret about God Jesus Holy Spirit believing damnation from the gates of hell opening.

I realize now God showed me Heaven as a child he isnt going damn me and strip me of the joy by allowing a trick of Satan masquerading give the Beast In Christ Alone No power of hell or scheme of man can ever pluck from his hand until he returns or calls me home I cant be Satans Antichrist and I yelled Jesus Save me I dont want sign a seven year peace treaty with Israel and blaspheme you and the blue light was floor started to fade and said your dead Jesus wont save you he hates you the light mocked.

I realize after reading John 6 Jesus loses no one or he lied and that is why people see the Holy Spirit in my life and that is why they tell me it is scitzphrenia. I realize now for Jesus to strip me of my mansion and to damn me to hell allowing Satan to own me violating the Bible it would make his blood and resurrection in vain it defeats the Holy Bible completely claiming no power of hell seperates from God for God to allow the Beast contradict the Bible and his character today I watched the Good Friday service and I will watch it again when I home and take communion Jesus has been showing up to me and showing me my white robe telling me I am his friend despite the blue light I need to ignore the powerful dream if you dream you have a million dollars do you have it and if you dream your Donald Trump are you able to walk in the White House if you dream your the Antichrist are you. After reading John 6 I realize someone is lying the Bible or Satan and the Bible does not lie it is Gods word. My church, family, friends, pastors have been supportive I was confused why they were not worried they could not refuse the Mark of the Beast damned to hell by knuckles and forehead but Jesus showed up a couple nights ago and told me I am not Damned at first I doubted it was Jesus but I dont see Satan anymore I see Jesus and Heaven I will see my Grandpa and Aunt I was so depressed and suicidal that the Bible was wrong and Jesus lied he is my enemy who damned me to hell over mental illness confusing Jesus and Satan and that Jesus hates me after twenty years of friendship he is my enemy and I am Satan but now I realize it is scitzphrenia and I am excited Jesus will rapture me and place a white robe Revelation 3:5 and no Great White Throne Judgment I was so aad I turned into the Antichrist False Prophet hated by God for an accident out of mental illness but now I realize the Bible does not lie and I realize Jesus not going to let his child and sheep be the Antichrist False Prophet Jesus loses no one Pastor Nathan said I didnt blaspheme the Holy Spirit and there will be a party in Heaven together talking Yankees and Dodgers World Series this year and he told me a song the Holy Spirit led No Longer Slaves I am a Child of God I realize I need to ignore my feeling Jesus isnt going to Damn someone extremely disabled to hell Gods not cruel he is love Satan realized I would not conform to the World like he wanted that I wanted to be Pastor and gave up my dream of Austin Gods not going throw me in the Lake of Fire just after repenting of sin The book of Job Satan has to ask God permission to show up he cant magically appear while praying to Jesus and steal Heaven and stop God from letting me evangelize Satan is not more powerful than God I need Jesus more than ever he showed me with Aunt and Grandpa in my white robe and I have peace at night Mom prayed by my Birthday I would know Jesus loved me and is my friend and tommorow is my Birthday I realize my brain infection created a story that Satan tried to use I realize now Jesus loves me today is a Good Friday Jesus reappeared to me I realize now Peter truly denied Jesus and Jesus didnt damn him to hell he restored him and I feel Jesus is restoring me from my hell fear and mark of the beast fear he showed my white robe that I have it still so John 6 and the Bible is still true Jesus loses no one the world wont end this year because of the Yellow Cross dream the Antichrist is not imminent I dont serve Satan for an accident in mental illness I can move on with my life and enjoy fellowship with Jesus the blue light is not real the Bible says so I feel happy again the Bible is trustworthy still the other Jesus told me to relax about eschtology the third temple isnt here and the Antichrist and False Prophet know who they are they are not followers of Jesus so relax you will be okay your brain infection will get better and you will be a pastor and go to Grand Canyon you gave up your dream it would be cruel to damn you to hell being a man after Gods own heart for twenty years so my mind has been flooded with comforting images of Jesus making me realize the Bible is true and that the meds are working so Happy Good Friday.

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟416,952.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Read your bible brother and pray for understanding. When you start to get it it will get better little by little. Look what your doing already. When you are overwhelmed pray, read, or distract yourself. Don’t worry in God all things work together for good for all Gods people.
Fear not God says, Isaiah 41:10. 2tim1:7 isa26:3-5 really cool

Last edited:
Upvote 0