Nov 14, 2003
Boston
Visit site
✟8,053.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I was just looking at my profile (I had received a "notification" of some sort), and noticed that I have been a member since Nov 14, 2003. That's means I've been a member for over 5 years now. Time goes by fast...
Feel free to congratulate, curse me out, or do whatever you want in this thread. I just felt like pointing this out for some reason.

Fish and Bread

Dona nobis pacem
Jan 31, 2005
✟68,185.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I like seeing your posts online. You make some good points.

Sometimes I am not sure whether to offer congratulations to longevity around this place or not -- it can sometimes be equal parts beautiful and toxic, sometimes leaning more to the one or the other. My opinion varies, as folks enjoy pointedly and humorously pointing out from time to time. ;)

Upvote 0

FullyMT

Veni Sancte Spiritus
Nov 14, 2003
Boston
Visit site
✟8,053.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I have not been here two years but have more post than you.
And I've been a mod twice. There are a LOT of people with more posts than me...I'm not sure how that happens. I just try not to post unless I really want to say something (and even then I regret it sometimes!) and generally haven't spent too much time in "fun" threads that ring up the post count.

Congrats #*& *^%$!!!! (jk) :)
I am humbled ;)

Sometimes I am not sure whether to offer congratulations to longevity around this place or not -- it can sometimes be equal parts beautiful and toxic, sometimes leaning more to the one or the other. My opinion varies, as folks enjoy pointedly and humorously pointing out from time to time. ;)
The solution is taking breaks every now and then, as well as not taking anything too personally.

Upvote 0

BjBarnett

Viva il Papa!
Mar 18, 2004
Middlesboro, Kentucky
✟19,013.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I was just looking at my profile (I had received a "notification" of some sort), and noticed that I have been a member since Nov 14, 2003. That's means I've been a member for over 5 years now. Time goes by fast...
Feel free to congratulate, curse me out, or do whatever you want in this thread. I just felt like pointing this out for some reason.

your one of the few people still hanging around here that I remember from when I first started posting here. Congrats!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.