Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
So we can all agree this has certainly been a year that has laid a lot on us and been quite the challenge mentally physically and spiritually. There have been so many things to hit us hard. In the US we of course have our up in coming election that really could pivot the way our country goes going further. In my own state there are bills that have been currently filled with scary idea's. Such as tracing using chips and such. While not exactly a new idea. Though new in how more close to reality it is to happening now though. Non of us can really know what the days after our up in coming election will be like. There is so much fear being built up right now. While on some level we should be aware. I feel we are being over filled with info as well. More than we can handle on our own. I am grateful we have a Father God who carry's our burdens when we need it. That said it isn't always easy to give up our burdens or just to be burdened with something new. So my prayer is for us going forward in our trust in God. Who knows the future. While we only know rumors of what could be. And prayers for our elected officials as well. That the right people will be put in office. Anyway. I just been wanting to let this out. And here is the best place I have to do it. Can't even always do this with friends right now either. Thank you all and The Lords Love be with you all.

Aug 1, 2010
✟55,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well written post my friend, I am so grateful to have God as well! We our blessed to have him as our shepherd and without him it would be like wearing a blindfold in these difficult times...which could get significantly more difficult over the next few months and years

• Agree
Reactions: revybub
Upvote 0