heaven when we die or resurection from the dead at the last day.????

Status
Not open for further replies.

celtic_crusader

Crusading Against Jihad
Feb 5, 2002
✟596.00
As you Judge, you shall be judged. If an Aussie mate were offended as easy as you, he would be a joke to his mates!!!

All you can do is screech and scream, point fingers, and call names.

All you can say is what your cult guru has told you.

(I Have no Idea who or what you are talking about. Do you????) It is obviously an insult as a result of your screeching and screaming arrogance.

Posted by El Probe

Who started calling names???

You are absolutely right, that is nothing but your opinion. You have not presented any credible evidence, whatsoever

Anything I say to you is a waist of my time. I have no intention of showing you a million things to jar your arrogance but I have better time to spend with people that have a mutual respect.

If you are confused then why did you bring up the

Something else you purposely twisted to try your best to try to insult me, like most else you say. I was trying to say I was confused to why you needed to change the subject at hand. You greave the Holy Ghost in me with your poor attempt at witnessing. You are a real good witness to what Christian pride looks like. I Seen it before , you have it bad brother. You need to repent of your arrogance and humble your self.

”I don’t normally trust other peoples studies . . .” Except for the guru of whatever groups you happen to belong to at the present time

Again, I haven’t a clue what you are on about????? I Don’t believe in eastern mysticism, you are off on one of your insulting tangents again. This was one of your first friendly post to me codger. Love the way ya want to turn it on me :D :D :D :wave: no need waisting my time talking to no it alls. You no nothing old Sheppard and the sooner you realize it the sooner you will have learned something.

The reason I don’t waist my time coming up with the evidence I have from allot of sources , is your arrogance. Why would I waist hours of study time on an arrogant person with no will to discuss, only argue. Paul says to avoid such discussions so I think that is were I will leave our discussion, since you have nothing to learn and your teaching methods are shameful to the Christian faith.

Upvote 0

celtic_crusader

Crusading Against Jihad
Feb 5, 2002
✟596.00
Nah , Sorry mate , Don`t think I have ever heard of the World Church of God or a branch thereof or  Herbert W. Armstrong.

Onceforall , what doctrine is it exactly that I espouse to in my posts??

Just curious there because I have never heard of this group or man. what I believe about the resurection at the last day and the great judgment is believed by huge segments of christianity , right through alot of denominations from what I can tell.

I believe this because this is how I understand what the bible says. these aren`t doctrines that were taught to me by anyone. I was taught by the church that I go to heaven or hell when I die abut I personaly couldn`t see that from scripture. It is very clear to me that the bible says that we die and perish in the dust of the earth until the resurection of the dead were there will be the judgment of the just and the unjust.

That isn`t a belief held by a single christian sect but rather , across the board , more and more christians are having this revieled to them , through the holy ghost I believe.

What exactly did Herbert W. Armstrong teach???

Can you tell me a little about him??? like what time he lived??

Thanks

Celtic.

:)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.