Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Do you think the earth is going to die and human civilization along with it, because that is what the climate extremists insist will happen in another 12 years, oops, another 12 years, oops, another 12 years after that.

I have been around long enough to hear this going back decades. And every time they say its almost too late, but if we take drastic action, we can fix it. It is always almost too late for them.

Near death experiencer and former Skeptic Howard Storm was shown some encouraging information that sure fits with some of the positive predictions in Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel and in the minor prophets.

Howard Storm's Near-Death Experience
The future that they showed me was almost no technology at all. What everybody, absolutely everybody, in this euphoric future spent most of their time doing was raising children. The chief concern of people was children, and everybody considered children to be the most precious commodity in the world.

And when a person became an adult, there was no sense of anxiety, nor hatred, nor competition.

There was this enormous sense of trust and mutual respect. If a person, in this view of the future, became disturbed, then the community of people all cared about the disturbed person falling away from the harmony of the group. Spiritually, through prayer and love, the others would elevate the afflicted person.

What people did with the rest of their time was that they gardened, with almost no physical effort. They showed me that plants, with prayer, would produce huge fruits and vegetables.

People, in unison, could control the climate of the planet through prayer. Everybody would work with mutual trust and the people would call the rain, when needed, and the sun to shine.

Animals lived with people, in harmony.

People, in this best of all worlds, weren't interested in knowledge; they were interested in wisdom. This was because they were in a position where anything they needed to know, in the knowledge category, they could receive simply through prayer. Everything, to them, was solvable. They could do anything they wanted to do.

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The only reason that we are able to feed the large populations that we have now is because of technology. Subsistence farming is a pipe dream . Sometimes I wish that we could export some of the more positive modern agricultural practices to 3 rd world countries better than we do ( thanks Monsanto :rolleyes:)

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The only reason that we are able to feed the large populations that we have now is because of technology. Subsistence farming is a pipe dream . Sometimes I wish that we could export some of the more positive modern agricultural practices to 3 rd world countries better than we do ( thanks Monsanto :rolleyes:)

True......
Monsanto is a terrible company in my opinion.....

The following idea could catch on and would be good news for owners of real estate vulnerable to rising ocean levels.

Upvote 0