Heartbreaking Video Shows Father Begging Girlfriend Not to Have Abortion: Please Don’t Kill Our Baby

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"imagine the cruelty this takes, and the blackened heart and soul of this woman."

This statement proves "The LORD does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart"

One of these places that was run by two gay women. Preacher next door. Where his kids would bring them cookies and what not. NEVER judged them. Always nice. One time asked them over for dinner.. both got saved.. they were living together and then stopped.

I have to alway look at this through Christ and His word. I have to this day NEVER been given ANY authority over man. So as I read His word.. there seems to be SIN.. and does not seem to be any measurement to it. No sin of any kind gets to heaven. Seems theres this DOOR Seems "but only those who are written in the Lamb’s book of life." So..

So.. I have talked to people did this. Ever lose a child? I look at this according to Gods word. Not how I FEEL.. not because its about a baby. GODS WORD always comes 1st. The only reason I get in .. is because HE did for me.. and forgave me. And He told me to LOVE my enemy. And none of them are my emeny. Love your enemy.. a man in a 3rd world nation.. with other men and women. And kids and 11 month old baby. See I face this.. as if it was MY baby that man had..For GOD SO LOVED the world..

That man and all there is why Christ came.. a Muslim man killing Christians. Christ shows up to him.. didnt judge him.. didnt condemn him.. just said.. you are killing my people. How would YOU treat that man that was killing something YOU MADE! yet.. Christ shows up in LOVE... man is saved...

My sin is no better and Jesus never judges me or condemns me never makes me feel guilty.. and I have talked with some. You dont know that pain.. when you face what you did.. do you cry WITH THEM..

See.. where are they to go now? Look how believer is jesus treat them. Christ is there.. He will open His arms before and after. And does not will not Judge.. EVERY SIN in this world has a price. My lying lust what ever.. is no better. I keep seeing JESUS

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,089,808.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
When a woman is in a relationship with a psychologically abusive and controlling man (or vice versa), (s)he may still try to twist the screws as much as they can when the relationship ends.

It could happen when the controlling spouse (partner) drags out a divorce, attempting to bankrupt the partner who doesn't have the money to pay a lawyer, who often winds up with nothing.
It could happen at an abortion clinic, when an abused battered woman appears only to have the abusive ex-partner throw a dramatic fit--to inflict maximum trauma and psychological pain on her.

No one knows the man's motivation, but I look at his last ditch attempt to stop the abortion as a way to inflict pain--and here it is blasted all over the internet.

Upvote 0

dms1972

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2013
✟596,524.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Secular society cannot be ruled by religious doctrines.

Most western societies are empirically pluralistic, when one takes a slice, you have people who are materialist, people who are idealistic philosophically speaking (Hegelian, Kantian etc), people who are religious, people who are Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Humanist, people of no creed, people who submit to something greater than themselves, people of other religions. A hallmark of democratic societies is diversity of faith and creed. Empirical pluralism, which is merely the fact that there are people of different creeds and no creed doesn't mean the public debate cannot be informed by a diversity of views, it would seem to me to mean exactly that it can. Sure some of these views are antithetical.

But you are wrong if you are think the divide is between religious people and non-religious on this. Even the late Christopher Hitchens, could say "I believe that the concept "unborn child" is a real concept...if the concept "child" means anything, the concept "unborn child" can be said to mean something."

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The Faceless

Has A Face
Mar 20, 2019
Westeros
✟37,443.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
None of us knows anything about the relationship between these two other than these fifteen seconds of audio. What brought them to this moment?

We are all so quick to write their story labeling one as hero and one as villain, but none of us knows.

What caused the total breakdown in communications that led to this moment?

I am praying for both of them, for healing and the grace to learn how to handle interpersonal relationships more effectively.
The villain is the one killing a man's child as he cries out for her not to.

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The villain is the one killing a man's child as he cries out for her not to.
I've seen videos of guys crying like this for a woman, he abused, to not leave him after beating her a few times. Who is the villian then? The woman for trying to leave to be safe?

What if this woman was in that situation and now does not desire to be permanently attached to the abuser, by baring his child? Whose the villain? The woman for trying to severe future ties to the man?

But the child did nothing wrong, you say.....Yes I agree and I agree it easy to sit back and judge another in a situation we arent in....And may never be in.

I choose not to...And question the motives of those who, try to bypass rational judgement by using emotional situations, out of context, to try and force us to make quick rash judgements and action.....for they know, if we used our brain, we might not see things their way.

We say not to take one verse out of the bible, out of context, for doctrine. But it is ok to do in real life situations.....as long as it gets people to believe what we want them to believe......

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,108,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The war on men, and more importantly babies, needs to end. Men need more reproductive rights.
Men need to stop getting their girlfriends pregnant.

Upvote 0

Arbown

Jan 16, 2018
Somewhere
✟36,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The boyfriend who impregnated his girlfriend is as much as fault as she is if this child is killed. Why? Because he disobeyed God and fornicated with a woman who is not his wife. He is not a victim but a part of the problem. The only victim here is the poor child who has no say at all. This boyfriend wants his cake and to eat it as well.

And cucks like this one wonder why women don't want to marry them; stop acting like a boy and act like a man.

Upvote 0