Heartbreaking Video Shows Father Begging Girlfriend Not to Have Abortion: Please Don’t Kill Our Baby

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have been to Christian abortion recovery classes and they are in very sad place to be.

Just like David of The Bible, I know I am forgiven but, only after much repentance and sorrow which still continues and probably will until the day in which I die.
M-Bob

Upvote 0

Sistrin

We are such stuff as dreams are made on...
Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
Location Location Location
✟197,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
With all due respect do any of you expect this event to have any effect on the pro-abortion crowd? To the American left abortion is a sacrament, one which requires continual sacrifices they are only too happy to provide.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kenny'sID

Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,304.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
With all due respect do any of you expect this event to have any effect on the pro-abortion crowd?

I doubt it. I'd imagine most are aware of the reality of it all, but things like this certainly don't hurt our end of this.

I can't say what I think should be done to Governors that allow this, as well as the mothers that do this out of pure selfishness. These are sick depraved human beings that are more than just a danger to human life.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The Faceless

Has A Face
Mar 20, 2019
Westeros
✟29,943.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
With all due respect do any of you expect this event to have any effect on the pro-abortion crowd? To the American left abortion is a sacrament, one which requires continual sacrifices they are only too happy to provide.

Absolutely not.

Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,249,087.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Politics
US-Democrat
I have been to Christian abortion recovery classes and they are in very sad place to be.

People can feel guilt about all sorts of things if they are indoctrinated by a religion. That doesn't make the metaphysical assumptions of a religion legitimate.

• Agree
Reactions: Brightmoon
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
People can feel guilt about all sorts of things if they are indoctrinated by a religion. That doesn't make the metaphysical assumptions of a religion legitimate.

Who said that it did?
M-Bob

• Agree
Reactions: Kenny'sID
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Martyr's Crown

Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Going to add; This should have been decided between Abby and Tyler, maybe also talked through with the right type of counselors together with them. Not something that should be decided by the stepmother and rushed into this way.

It is very heartbreaking though, seeing how Tyler responded to this. And then she going through with the abortion.

Proverbs 8:36

"But those who fail to find me harm themselves; all who hate me love death."

Those who abort a child doesn't only harm the child, but they also harm themselves. At the time it is done it might not seem to bother them as much, though deep within them in their given consciousness by God, it will bother them.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I believe the same can be said for the 'religion' of choice.

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,249,087.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Politics
US-Democrat
I believe the same can be said for the 'religion' of choice.

The two are not comparable in that way. The pro-life side believes in something called a soul without empirical evidence to be able to prove its existence. And they demand that everybody accept such a notion without evidential proof.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The two are not comparable in that way. The pro-life side believes in something called a soul without empirical evidence to be able to prove its existence. And they demand that everybody accept such a notion without evidential proof.
If this is truly your observation it is understandable why you come to this erroneous conclusion.

Pro-life is based on all humans of any stage of development or age are morally equal.

Upvote 0