Country
Canada
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Holly is very young, perhaps still a teen, she has a heart problem and is at the hospital once again. Holly has 2 young children. One of Holly's problems is she drinks, something she has seen in her home, and now in her boyfriend's home, as you can imagine the drinking does not help her heart. Thank you for your prayers. God bless.

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟163,920.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes Lord we pray for Holly in this very sad situation. Do some miracles in her life, so one she'd be freed from alcohol, two her heart would be healed(help medical staff with treatment) , and three her spiritual heart would come to know the love of Jesus in a deep way. Someone would share Christ with her. That's her children would have their mother growing up. Glory be to you who is able to do more that we ask or imagine. In Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father I lift up Holly to You and ask that You will heal her heart. You are the great physician and an expert of the heart, and healer of hearts, so I ask that You will heal Holly's heart, so she can praise You and always remember how good You were to her, In Jesus Name, Amen

• Agree
Reactions: Joined2krist
Upvote 0

ZaneHe

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
College Station
✟75,394.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Abba Father, please help Holly and protect her from her heart problem. Let her know You and realize only You can get her completely out of the drinking addiction. Please give her wisdom and protect her. We appreciate it. All glory to You. I pray in Jesus name, Amen!

• Agree
Reactions: Ronit
Upvote 0