• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Heart Issues Prayer Please....

OklahomaEvangelist

Jul 27, 2014
Roland Oklahoma
✟7,627.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My name is James Michael Loudermilk. I live in Roland Oklahoma (Just outside Fort Smith Arkansas. I have been a Christian since June 10th 1990. I would appreciate all the prayers for me and my wife Debbie, that I can possibly get. We are both type 2 Diabetic. Between March and May of 2012, I had 5 separate heart attacks. On May 12th of that year I suffered the 5th and most severe of those 5 heart attacks. I was admitted to Sparks hospital in Ft. Smith that night. The next morning, a heart cath was done on me. they found out that I only had 3 major arteries in my heart, all of these were blocked over 90%! They also found out that all the blood vessels in my body are as thin as very small string so I have an ongoing severe blood flow issue! Because of that blood flow issue, I had to wait until May 31st 2012 to have the triple by pass open heart surgery that I needed. On May 31st 2012, I underwent that triple bypass, open heart surgery. After that surgery was completed, while I was being transferred to cardiac ICU, I died for 15 minutes. After I was revived, and kept on life support, and the heart surgery room that I had just been in was cleaned & prepared (no others were available) I was taken back into surgery, and a second, separate, open heart surgery was performed on me that same day. I was in the hospital (that time) from May 12th, 2012 until June 14th, 2012, one day before my 60th birthday. I was readmitted into Sparks 5 more times (for approximately 6 more months of hospitalization) in 2012 due to severe physical complications: severe chest & heart pain, dizziness, severe nausea, vomiting, blacking out, chest cracking & popping, severe migraine headaches, confusion, memory loss, and depression, In June 2013, a ct scan was performed on me at a different Medical Facility, 'Mercy Hospital' in Ft. Smith. That ct scan showed that my sternum was broken completely apart in 6 separate places, and all the wire that had been used to close me up after the two separate open heart surgeries was almost completely broken apart. On July 10th, 2013 a sternum repair surgery was performed on me at the Veterans Hospital in Little Rock Arkansas. My wife and I were told in May 2014 that that surgery had failed. My sternum is coming apart again, and I am experiencing all the former symptoms (sometimes much worse) all over again. The church that we used to attend has turned their backs on us completely. Because I haven't already experienced my total healing, we are too negative for them. I have asked for prayer but that is not acceptable because I am specific in making my prayer requests, I tell my exact need, whatever that need is. We do not have a home church right now because we can't find one, and we are also currently experiencing car trouble, I am not physically able to do the repairs that need to be done on our car, and our finances are limited as well. Please I am simply asking for prayers for me & my wife in this critical time. We truly want to keep being Christians, but right now it is VERY difficult. We don't even get any visits or phone calls from the people at the church we used to attend, and none of the local churches visit. I don't understand any of that? I am certainly NOT perfect, I admit that I have made my mistakes, but GOD forgives, doesn't he? We have forgiven all those people in Jesus name. Please pray for us, thank you, GOD bless you all.

• Prayers
Reactions: tturt

Angieh

Oct 18, 2004
✟15,849.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
James, I hope things are improving in your situations. It's amazing that God's plans and timing is always perfect, yet very hard for us to understand. I know your frustrations, but you must keep trusting in HIM. I'm praying that your heart (and any other physical problems) continues to heal both physically and spiritually, and that the Lord will bring someone in your life willing and able to repair your car. I lift you up to our Precious Lord Jesus... God bless you.. Angieh

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My name is James Michael Loudermilk. I live in Roland Oklahoma (Just outside Fort Smith Arkansas. I have been a Christian since June 10th 1990. I would appreciate all the prayers for me and my wife Debbie, that I can possibly get. We are both type 2 Diabetic. Between March and May of 2012, I had 5 separate heart attacks. On May 12th of that year I suffered the 5th and most severe of those 5 heart attacks. I was admitted to Sparks hospital in Ft. Smith that night. The next morning, a heart cath was done on me. they found out that I only had 3 major arteries in my heart, all of these were blocked over 90%! They also found out that all the blood vessels in my body are as thin as very small string so I have an ongoing severe blood flow issue! Because of that blood flow issue, I had to wait until May 31st 2012 to have the triple by pass open heart surgery that I needed. On May 31st 2012, I underwent that triple bypass, open heart surgery. After that surgery was completed, while I was being transferred to cardiac ICU, I died for 15 minutes. After I was revived, and kept on life support, and the heart surgery room that I had just been in was cleaned & prepared (no others were available) I was taken back into surgery, and a second, separate, open heart surgery was performed on me that same day. I was in the hospital (that time) from May 12th, 2012 until June 14th, 2012, one day before my 60th birthday. I was readmitted into Sparks 5 more times (for approximately 6 more months of hospitalization) in 2012 due to severe physical complications: severe chest & heart pain, dizziness, severe nausea, vomiting, blacking out, chest cracking & popping, severe migraine headaches, confusion, memory loss, and depression, In June 2013, a ct scan was performed on me at a different Medical Facility, 'Mercy Hospital' in Ft. Smith. That ct scan showed that my sternum was broken completely apart in 6 separate places, and all the wire that had been used to close me up after the two separate open heart surgeries was almost completely broken apart. On July 10th, 2013 a sternum repair surgery was performed on me at the Veterans Hospital in Little Rock Arkansas. My wife and I were told in May 2014 that that surgery had failed. My sternum is coming apart again, and I am experiencing all the former symptoms (sometimes much worse) all over again. The church that we used to attend has turned their backs on us completely. Because I haven't already experienced my total healing, we are too negative for them. I have asked for prayer but that is not acceptable because I am specific in making my prayer requests, I tell my exact need, whatever that need is. We do not have a home church right now because we can't find one, and we are also currently experiencing car trouble, I am not physically able to do the repairs that need to be done on our car, and our finances are limited as well. Please I am simply asking for prayers for me & my wife in this critical time. We truly want to keep being Christians, but right now it is VERY difficult. We don't even get any visits or phone calls from the people at the church we used to attend, and none of the local churches visit. I don't understand any of that? I am certainly NOT perfect, I admit that I have made my mistakes, but GOD forgives, doesn't he? We have forgiven all those people in Jesus name. Please pray for us, thank you, GOD bless you all.
What about the Jehovah Witness? They will usually come out and visit once a week if you want them to. I do not know of any other church that will visit people on a regular bases although some churches have a visitation ministry to try to get out and visit people who are not able to get out much.

Upvote 0

Take Heart

Be encouraged ♥
Supporter
Jul 17, 2015
Toronto
✟335,020.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello Mr. Loudermilk,

Firstly, I am sorry for those whom have turned their backs on you. I cannot explain why but sometimes when others drift away, it's when we are most alerted to the One who is still on our side. Things happen that are out of our control and we don't understand it fully..but I know the One who does and can use someone/a family who has experienced hardship and be glorified through them. Anyway, remember the book of Job? I hope to study it soon myself- I still don't understand it fully but I do know that Job didn't give up on God even when his children died. Keep the faith, brother : ) He is with you.
I have prayed as well for you and your wife. May God give you both strength at this time and may the upcoming surgery[ies] be successful in Jesus' Name. May He also provide for you both financially and with fellow brothers and sisters in your lives. Amen. I believe He has great things for you, even though it may not seem like it right now. He revived you that day ..and regardless if your wife or you know it or not, you both have a purpose. If I may..I'd like to introduce you to Clayton Jennings on Youtube. [apologies in advance if I'm not allowed to advertise others], but I am not affiliated with him except by believing in the same God. His videos have impacted me and I hope He will steer you to the right one that will help strengthen your faith.

Upvote 0

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟405,510.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father I pray that you heal this man heart and get him on his feet. I pray that the bypasses will feed his heart with the oxygen it needs. Please strengthen James so that he will do the things he needs to do . I pray you will open doors that he wants open and close doors to anything contrary to your will to love and would slow his and his wife’s recovery. Please bless him God and let them know you are there. May he cast his cares on you and wait till he is ready to act. Bless his rest in you and his bodies healing capacities. I pray this will be a witness to him of your love. In Jesus Precious Name. Amen. @Oklahoma Evangelist

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums