✟306,957.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
But your quote suggested that 'eugenecists (?) are jumping for joy
Eugenicists have always been fond of the idea of removal of the different and weak. In hundred years they have gone from the mentally ill or challenged to removal of what the church considered offensive, to removal of anyone who is a burden of the system of Corporatism.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I wish.
“The mind-boggling innovations triggered by the fourth industrial revolution, from biotechnology to AI, are redefining what it means to be human,”

“Already, advances in neurotechnologies and biotechnologies are forcing us to question what it means to be human”.

** “Fourth Industrial Revolution technologies will not stop at becoming part of the physical world around us—they will become part of us. Indeed, some of us already feel that our smartphones have become an extension of ourselves. Today’s external devices—from wearable computers to virtual reality headsets—will almost certainly become implantable in our bodies and brains. Exoskeletons and prosthetics will increase our physical power, while advances in neurotechnology enhance our cognitive abilities. We will become better able to manipulate our own genes, and those of our children. These developments raise profound questions: Where do we draw the line between human and machine? What does it mean to be human?”

* “the ability of new technologies to literally become part of us” “curious mixes of digital-and-analog life that will redefine our very natures”

* “These technologies will operate within our own biology and change how we interface with the world. They are capable of crossing the boundaries of body and mind, enhancing our physical abilities, and even having a lasting impact on life itself “.

* “active implantable microchips that break the skin barrier of our bodies”, “smart tattoos”, “biological computing” and “custom-designed organisms”

* “sensors, memory switches and circuits can be encoded in common human gut bacteria”, “Smart Dust, arrays of full computers with antennas, each much smaller than a grain of sand, can now organize themselves inside the body”, “implanted devices will likely also help to communicate thoughts normally expressed verbally through a ‘built-in’ smartphone, and potentially unexpressed thoughts or moods by reading brain waves and other signals”

* “Synthetic biology” “the ability to customize organisms by writing DNA”.

K.Schwab... founder of the WEF
Hard to know what to think about this….. my chip isn’t connecting to Bluetooth today.

• Haha
Reactions: Halbhh
Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟254,261.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Eugenicists have always been fond of the idea of removal of the different and weak. In hundred years they have gone from the mentally ill or challenged to removal of what the church considered offensive, to removal of anyone who is a burden of the system of Corporatism.

Maybe you can link to some of these people and their aims so that you can generate some credibility. It's seriously lacking at the moment, so I hope you have something concrete to give us.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟306,957.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I'll let you do your own eugenicists research so you can disagree with them instead of me. What I will say is that one main player in the global world today grew up in Nazi Germany's eugenicists' movement and another homegrown one grew up in a eugenicist household.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟254,261.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I'll let you do your own eugenicists research so you can disagree with them instead of me. What I will say is that one main player in the global world today grew up in Nazi Germany's eugenicists' movement and another homegrown one grew up in a eugenicist household.

I'm not disussing this and disagreeing with 'eugenecists'. I'm discussing it with you. You made the quote. It was a nonsensical one. You've been asked to give it some credibility. You cannot. Maybe you should reconsider claims that you make that you can't back up.

And if you could please use the quote function so that I know when you have made a response to something I have posted. Forum courtesy and all that...

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟306,957.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Whose stressing over a tiny needle?
Yes, back in the day they were the size of railroad spikes (almost). But no one minded getting dead viruses for our bodies to build immunity against naturally. I think today the fear of many is instead of the old ways, they fear the turning of us into Mons*nto plants that have their dna changed to resist certain chemicals or diseases. Hardly 21st century thinking on their part..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟254,261.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
No, I will not. There is a difference.

Gimme a break. Your comment had hardly any credibilty to begin with and it's now zero as it's plainly obvious you can't back it up.

• Agree
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟254,261.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I have no need to argue

You can keep this up as long as you like. I'm not looking for an argument. You already made one when you made your claim. I've given up asking you to back it up. These posts are just confirmation that you can't.

Upvote 0

mama2one

Apr 8, 2018
U.S.A.
✟257,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"High blood pressure can increase the risk of heart disease and stroke.
Researchers say during the first year of the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020, blood pressure increased significantly, especially among women."

from article in post #33

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,158,031.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"High blood pressure can increase the risk of heart disease and stroke.
Researchers say during the first year of the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020, blood pressure increased significantly, especially among women."

from article in post #33
You might be pretty interested in the link in post #17.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,065.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
The spike due to vaccination was being connected to the failure of administrators to aspirate when giving the shot. A direct flow of any vaccine into the blood stream can have detrimental effects, usually of a temporary nature..

Huh?

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,065.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I wish.
“The mind-boggling innovations triggered by the fourth industrial revolution, from biotechnology to AI, are redefining what it means to be human,”

“Already, advances in neurotechnologies and biotechnologies are forcing us to question what it means to be human”.

** “Fourth Industrial Revolution technologies will not stop at becoming part of the physical world around us—they will become part of us. Indeed, some of us already feel that our smartphones have become an extension of ourselves. Today’s external devices—from wearable computers to virtual reality headsets—will almost certainly become implantable in our bodies and brains. Exoskeletons and prosthetics will increase our physical power, while advances in neurotechnology enhance our cognitive abilities. We will become better able to manipulate our own genes, and those of our children. These developments raise profound questions: Where do we draw the line between human and machine? What does it mean to be human?”

* “the ability of new technologies to literally become part of us” “curious mixes of digital-and-analog life that will redefine our very natures”

* “These technologies will operate within our own biology and change how we interface with the world. They are capable of crossing the boundaries of body and mind, enhancing our physical abilities, and even having a lasting impact on life itself “.

* “active implantable microchips that break the skin barrier of our bodies”, “smart tattoos”, “biological computing” and “custom-designed organisms”

* “sensors, memory switches and circuits can be encoded in common human gut bacteria”, “Smart Dust, arrays of full computers with antennas, each much smaller than a grain of sand, can now organize themselves inside the body”, “implanted devices will likely also help to communicate thoughts normally expressed verbally through a ‘built-in’ smartphone, and potentially unexpressed thoughts or moods by reading brain waves and other signals”

* “Synthetic biology” “the ability to customize organisms by writing DNA”.

K.Schwab... founder of the WEF

That's exactly what we need...Twitter beamed right into your brain.

• Haha
Reactions: timothyu
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,065.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
The modern day eugenicists are jumping for joy as the weakest of the herd are being eliminated in order to leave behind those most acceptable for the flesh/technological hybrid in the works. I say modern day but built upon the same principles as the Aryan cleanse of 90 years ago, this time on a global basis. The WEF has been quite vocal about it's plans.

I'd settle for a pill that reasonably mitigates the encroaching sense of impending doom.

• Optimistic
Reactions: timothyu
Upvote 0