ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟288,577.00
Faith
Christian
I Need

- A woman with a defined purpose. A marriage is one thing, but what I need is a spiritual collaboration. You motivate me and I'll motivate you, together we'll become a super group.

- Alpha-minded without sacrificing her ladylike persona. Gets stuff done with effort, not feminism. Knows what she is and rocks it, doesn't buckle to peer pressure.

- Honesty. Really, I should put this as number one.

- Someone who celebrates mistakes "I wanted to make a cake, but messed up. So now we're eating porridge."

:speaknoevil:
:seenoevil:
:monkeyface:

Want

- Travel buddy. I like to travel, a LOT. I can't stand being in one place for too long without breaking the humdrum every so often. Superimposed on this is the freedom to allow for solo trips too!

- Effortless experimentation with unspoken telepathy (You'll need to read between the lines a little here.) Boredom is a major cause of divorce. A relationship needs to be kept watered and well nourished so that it can evolve and move with the times - this extends to all aspects of the relationship. "New hobby? Cool, what do you need first?"

- Empathy - this works both ways. There should be ZERO need for long, drawn out, acrimonious talks. You should be able to face things and sort them AS they happen, not a year down the line in front of a counsellor with a list of grievances longer than a Chinese phone book. (Goes back to honesty.)

- Above all, fun and laughter. Who wants to be boring and serious all the time? But maturity all the way

- A woman who can churn butter and iron shirts.

(Last one might have been a joke.)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,006,128.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I need an intellectual. If I can't hold a conversation about something meaningful, it just won't work. I also need someone who can at least accommodate my beliefs without question. I can't expect to find a Messianic, but that shouldn't require me to compromise my beliefs all over the place.

• Agree
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟288,577.00
Faith
Christian
Wow...mic drop! :D

This is clearly something you've thought about. Putting it down is insightful. It cuts to the chase and gives you a blueprint to work from. That was part of the reason for the thread.

Sometimes our pursuits don't align with our hearts. We say we desire A but we're chasing B, C, and D on occasion. This is a truth serum and opportunity to see how our interests compare with others.

We're more than skin deep. I match several items on your list. But you'd never know it without taking the time to explore.

I wonder what other surprises we'll see. :)

PS. I make butter with a Kitchenaid mixer. *lol

Well, you need a sense of direction - otherwise you'll end up at bubble party eating jelly and icecream with air headed bimbos amid a kaleidoscope of stilettos and Lambrini bottles, listening to your wife say things like "well, y'know... At the end of the day..."

I described that a bit TOO well, actually. That's the truly horrifying thing

• Haha
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟950,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I need an intellectual. If I can't hold a conversation about something meaningful, it just won't work. I also need someone who can at least accommodate my beliefs without question. I can't expect to find a Messianic, but that shouldn't require me to compromise my beliefs all over the place.

I agree. Now what do you want? Surely there's more? :)

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟950,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I need someone to keep me warm in my basket

I need someone to run with on the open sands

I need someone who likes the small of my butt!

You really need a bed. Find an owner with a pretty pup and deep pockets. Problem solved!

• Haha
Reactions: .Mikha'el.
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums