Chandler
✟8,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
i have been hearing voices since 2010 dec. i need them to stop. just recently they have come out of my head so i hear them. i long for independence from my dad and to live somewhere else. i lost my apartment due to roommate problems with witch craft. i have since freed myself from that. and now would like to begin again with a new roommate. the problem is i dont get to pick my roommate. i need God to pick her for me. i have a three month earning period as to which my dad has me earning my apartment back. i have to get so many points in three months or i have to wait longer. i have a bf who is waiting for me to get my apartment. and would like my new roomate not to have any trouble with him sleeping over and who is not mean. some one who can be my best friend and help me cook and stuff like that part of me deeply regrets moving out and the other part is looking forward to getting a new room mate. i dont want to have to aske permistion to do things. and my dad has me telling him where i phisicly am all the time. i dont like it. i need prayer that my bf continues to wait for me. and that i get off of adult gardianship so i can marry him. see how im kinda stuck i have the ending pices ready and i cant get to them. i dont want to have to face spirtual evil with voices any more for the rest of my life. please pray i find stuff to do while waiting for my apartment. and dont let my mom mess it up. shes another problem my parents are divorced my mom is remarried but my dad belives she will come back. i dont belive that and i dont want it. i dont want her influenceing my dad becuase she is the one who said i had to earn it back and told my dad that. i dont want to feel like my dad is watching me all the time or controling what i do make him stop. i need my space from him or i need him to do thins with me as a father lifting his daughter up instead of ignoring , putting more work on her, and pushing her down mentaly and emotionally. he is a bully the kind that apoligiizes for being mean and then is mean again. he puts more work on me. and he doesnt love me as a person he only loves the control. i need some support and for god to move in my life. the short cut i had faild after i saw my sister. so i need stuff to do my dad wants me out of the house he doesnt evan want me here. i want him to hate me being here so much that he is throwing me out at the three mont mark to the aprartment. i will apreasteate any and all responces

Winken

Heimat
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2010
✟168,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
i have been hearing voices since 2010 dec. i need them to stop. just recently they have come out of my head so i hear them. i long for independence from my dad and to live somewhere else. i lost my apartment due to roommate problems with witch craft. i have since freed myself from that. and now would like to begin again with a new roommate. the problem is i dont get to pick my roommate. i need God to pick her for me. i have a three month earning period as to which my dad has me earning my apartment back. i have to get so many points in three months or i have to wait longer. i have a bf who is waiting for me to get my apartment. and would like my new roomate not to have any trouble with him sleeping over and who is not mean. some one who can be my best friend and help me cook and stuff like that part of me deeply regrets moving out and the other part is looking forward to getting a new room mate. i dont want to have to aske permistion to do things. and my dad has me telling him where i phisicly am all the time. i dont like it. i need prayer that my bf continues to wait for me. and that i get off of adult gardianship so i can marry him. see how im kinda stuck i have the ending pices ready and i cant get to them. i dont want to have to face spirtual evil with voices any more for the rest of my life. please pray i find stuff to do while waiting for my apartment. and dont let my mom mess it up. shes another problem my parents are divorced my mom is remarried but my dad belives she will come back. i dont belive that and i dont want it. i dont want her influenceing my dad becuase she is the one who said i had to earn it back and told my dad that. i dont want to feel like my dad is watching me all the time or controling what i do make him stop. i need my space from him or i need him to do thins with me as a father lifting his daughter up instead of ignoring , putting more work on her, and pushing her down mentaly and emotionally. he is a bully the kind that apoligiizes for being mean and then is mean again. he puts more work on me. and he doesnt love me as a person he only loves the control. i need some support and for god to move in my life. the short cut i had faild after i saw my sister. so i need stuff to do my dad wants me out of the house he doesnt evan want me here. i want him to hate me being here so much that he is throwing me out at the three mont mark to the aprartment. i will apreasteate any and all responces
Where do you attend church services? Does anyone go with you? Are you consulting your Bible? What about prayers? Are you responsible enough to be "out on your own?"

Praying for all this confusion to be wrapped up in His Love.

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
2bf72dc54fc8c0da1435ac2d142c5327.jpg

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟795,460.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
welcome to the forums.

"...would like my new roomate not to have any trouble with him sleeping over " "...have a bf who is waiting for me to get my apartment..."

This isn't in your best interest! Urge you to check out Winken's post above.

It's great that you want God to move in your life so asking Him to give you wisdom (James 1:5) and a revelation of His love for you (Eph 3:14-21).

Last edited:
Upvote 0

macek

Apr 21, 2017
Ljubljana
✟65,547.00
Country
Slovenia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Will pray for you sister. I don't know how old are you but you seem to be in a complex situation. You mentioned you had a roommate that was into wichcraft. That may be what opened you to the voices in your head. Deliverance and leading a life that is pleasing to the Lord will help you with both voices and building you in patience till you have the means to go on your own.

Father we lift up our sister to You and ask that You move her heart so she will lead a life that is pleasing to You in Jesus name we pray. By the authority of Jesus Christ we rebuke the forces of darkness and command them to leave our sister in Jesus name. We declare the voices of the enemy to be silent and begone from her mind in Jesus name. We cancel their assignments against our sister by His authority, Blessed is His name, Praise Jesus!

Sister, believe with whole of your heart, soul and mind that Jesus is your saviour, trust in Him and praise His name. Open your heart so He will guide you to a right path in your life. In this life we are never truly independent, but with Him you can be free from worldly desires and find inner peace. Praised is His name!

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,017.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

eileenwithfaith

Jun 27, 2017
Chandler
✟8,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
since then i have been able to see my bf. which makes me happy. im going to re do my life skills plan so that it fits me. also i need a job and am working with some one to get one pray that it comes through i need the job and the life coach to see that i am doing a good job so i can get my independence. im going grocery shopping and need meals for a week or two under 100 dollars. also im dehidrated my pee smelld like eggs. so i need prayer to get that down and heatlthy again. i need prayer to get off gardieanship in time for my bf to be ready to marry me. right now hes not ready hehas to go o collage first but i need to be ready for him. i need my apartment really really bad and to be ready for it. i need to be takeing showers everyday getting up before 12 and do everythng on the list my life coach has for me. its a list of things i have to do everyday. im really worried about my pee smelling so please pray it goes away

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

eileenwithfaith

Jun 27, 2017
Chandler
✟8,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
since then i have been able to see my bf. which makes me happy. im going to re do my life skills plan so that it fits me. also i need a job and am working with some one to get one pray that it comes through i need the job and the life coach to see that i am doing a good job so i can get my independence. im going grocery shopping and need meals for a week or two under 100 dollars. also im dehidrated my pee smelld like eggs. so i need prayer to get that down and heatlthy again. i need prayer to get off gardieanship in time for my bf to be ready to marry me. right now hes not ready hehas to go o collage first but i need to be ready for him. i need my apartment really really bad and to be ready for it. i need to be takeing showers everyday getting up before 12 and do everythng on the list my life coach has for me. its a list of things i have to do everyday. im really worried about my pee smelling so please pray it goes away

my pee is healthy again thank you for your prayers

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0