so Illinois
✟8,255.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
first off thank you Messerve for listening and commenting. I do the original work, and if I think the song is going to be ok, I have a producer that takes the song and finishes it for me. I write the lyric and the melody, everything you hear in this song is produced.
I`ll share some stuff with you and it won`t sound at all like this, melody will be the same but it will just be me and the song I call them "raw files. me and a guitar.. don`t sell yourself short friend, thats how it all starts, roughed out and then you can go back re-write, smooth the edges. Some of the best lyric and music I have ever heard was a man and a guitar.. singer/songwriter music. OK your turn..show me something you have if you want. thanks again for stopping, and commenting. Lane

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Messerve

Sep 30, 2018
hjkhjkh
✟25,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
first off thank you Messerve for listening and commenting. I do the original work, and if I think the song is going to be ok, I have a producer that takes the song and finishes it for me. I write the lyric and the melody, everything you hear in this song is produced.
I`ll share some stuff with you and it won`t sound at all like this, melody will be the same but it will just be me and the song I call them "raw files. me and a guitar.. don`t sell yourself short friend, thats how it all starts, roughed out and then you can go back re-write, smooth the edges. Some of the best lyric and music I have ever heard was a man and a guitar.. singer/songwriter music. OK your turn..show me something you have if you want. thanks again for stopping, and commenting. Lane
Okay, my most recent song can be found here: Do You Know Where You're Going?
It's a fast paced song, so you might want to read along with the lyrics which are down below in the description of the song.

I don't know what my style is, either. Each one is a little different.

• Winner
Reactions: Lane1777
Upvote 0

Lane1777

Feb 7, 2019
so Illinois
✟8,255.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Okay, my most recent song can be found here: Do You Know Where You're Going?
It's a fast paced song, so you might want to read along with the lyrics which are down below in the description of the song.

I don't know what my style is, either. Each one is a little different.

that is really nice work, I think this kind of music and style is my favorite.
I have friends singer/songwriters, that its hard to keep up with,
all the bells and whistles in some songs, to much production spoils the song its self. A lot of the song and meanings get lost. So I`m all up for this style, I`d call it,
"contemporary christian" but thats me. the tempo fits I think too. all around good song I thought. Lane

Upvote 0

Messerve

Sep 30, 2018
hjkhjkh
✟25,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Thank you! I really appreciate your listening to it and encouragement. Contemporary Christian might be accurate. It doesn't really sound like what they sing in churches which is what I think of when I hear Contemporary Christian, but maybe those would be better put in their own category called Worship Music.

I like to find old hymns and rewrite them, too. Sometimes I redo the tunes and reword the verses a bit, but I try to keep the meaning and depth as intact as possible. I once came across an obscure hymnbook called "The Albatross" and my goal is to take each hymn from that book and rework them as new songs. So far I've got three done... ^_^

Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts! I appreciate it greatly.

Upvote 0