• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Healthy Ways To Let Go Of Anger

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnihila

Mar 29, 2007
✟17,803.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Private
drinking water , having a shower or laying down if you are sitting or sitting if you are standing or getting out of the room that you were angry in.
That what prophet Muhammad (PBUH) taught us to do when we are angry. Try it people it will work cause anger is like fire which is opposite to water

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When I was in my bipolar rages - I made it a point to rage with God - as in telling him what I was angry about - even in a angry way. I knew that I was in a raging mood - I knew that when the mood passed I wouldn't be angry anymore about the issues I know raged. I knew that God 's presence brings peace. I knew that with Him I could raged safely. I knew I would learn which things to forgive or for which people to seek forgiveness. It really helps to bring our rage to God, it gives us some form of control even.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.