Finally a butterfly...
Aug 1, 2005
Standing right behind you! ;)
✟19,697.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I could use some prayer for health issues. My son is sick (sinus infection) and I am sick (bacterial infection and bronchitis)....can't sleep because I can't stop coughing even after taking cough medicine...

On top of that I am having some serious female problems that I will be going in for testing on in 6 weeks....:prayer:

Heck, even my dog is sick...she has an infection from her spay incision site (that is a year and a half old!) and is on antibiotics....:doh:

Reactions: Officer
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,486.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Praying that you will all get well soon.

As for "female problems", I don't know what those are, but after a hysterectomy I found that ProGest and yam cream - available cheap at places like Vitacost & iherb - were more effective (you have to experiment to find out what works for you) than prescription hormones and less costly even with insurance. Just a thought.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

paul becke

Site Supporter
Jul 12, 2003
Edinburgh, Scotland.
✟205,214.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Politics
UK-Labour
I could use some prayer for health issues. My son is sick (sinus infection) and I am sick (bacterial infection and bronchitis)....can't sleep because I can't stop coughing even after taking cough medicine...

On top of that I am having some serious female problems that I will be going in for testing on in 6 weeks....:prayer:

Heck, even my dog is sick...she has an infection from her spay incision site (that is a year and a half old!) and is on antibiotics....:doh:

"It never rains but it pours", Blondie. I'm sorry to hear the three of you are "under the cosh" at the same time. Good job hubby's OK at the moment.

Upvote 0

BlondieLashes

Finally a butterfly...
Aug 1, 2005
Standing right behind you! ;)
✟19,697.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Awww....thanks Paul. We are doing better for the most part. My son is over his infection but still finishing the antibiotics, my dog's incision is no longer infected, but I am still REALLY weak and tired and congested and having a hard time breathing. As a matter of fact they did a chest x-ray on me today to make sure it's not pneumonia (which it isn't).

Thank you to each of you that are praying! I really appreciate it!!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.