US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I wanted to pray for the roleplay groups in Second Life. They are amazing but the Satanist often stalked me and harassed me in roleplay groups. I pray that the roleplay groups become beautiful safe places.

Attachments

• Second Life healing.png
    Second Life healing.png
    273 KB · Views: 3

christianforumsuser

Oct 28, 2017
Rochester
✟3,445.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Just don't take video games or other things as an idol so high
Lots of people think something isn't a sin because everyone does it, but the Bible talks about how the world is...how many people are wrong
I'm not saying video games are bad. We have computers and other tools for a reason. You can't avoid everything can you...even your own thoughts and desires right now. There's some things you need to learn and believe.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Just don't take video games or other things as an idol so high
Lots of people think something isn't a sin because everyone does it, but the Bible talks about how the world is...how many people are wrong
I'm not saying video games are bad. We have computers and other tools for a reason. You can't avoid everything can you...even your own thoughts and desires right now. There's some things you need to learn and believe.
You are right.Well said.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums