Bunn

May 8, 2006
Tennessee
✟7,913.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I am asking for prayers of healing for my back. I went to look over my x-rays today. And well... they aren't good. The doctor said it is pretty chronic, due to the severity of the displacement and how long it's been like that.

My neck, which is supposed to be curved, is basically a complete reversal from where it is supposed to be. The doctor explained it as how a banana has a curve, if you try to force the banana the other way, that is what is going on with my neck. The side view of my spine is horrible. Your spine should pretty much line up all the way. But mine looks pretty good at the bottom but then, where the mid back is, my spine takes on a curve and is radically out of line. On top of that... a view of my back straight on shows that around that midpoint, my spine is offset to the left.

This all made a lot of sense out of the pain I have almost daily. My backaches, my headaches, my shoulder pains...

I've been told that since I have been like this for so many years, that everything is settled. My spinal cord is being pulled, my muscles have been disrupted due to all this, it's putting pressure on my brain stem, and it could even be causing some of the issues I have with my legs cramping up. He recommended that I go with a 6 week treatment. In which I would have to go in 3 times a week for adjustments, I would also have to go through treatments for my muscles and nerves, and I would have to do reabilitation exercises.

I have no problem doing all this... but I have no insurance. And just for 4 weeks of this treatment I am looking at between $400-$500. And then I still have another 2 weeks to pay for after that. On top of that I have vehicle issues that have to be taken care of asap. Those are looking like they will be at least $300-400. I have been living paycheck to paycheck for years now. I have $100 in a savings account... and that is really sad. This all came on me right as I am taking on having a wedding and moving out.

So... I ask for prayers for healing of my back. And prayers for my fiancial situation. I know God will work it all out for me. But it is the struggle I am going to have to go to "get there". I have always had problems with worrying. I feel it wanting to come in now. I feel like breaking down. But I am working on having faith. I have faith that everything will be okay. I'm not going to worry, I will leave it in God's hands. He will take care of me.

But please... just remember me in your prayers. Thank you.

tapero

Legend
Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2004
Visit site
✟88,544.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear Lord, I pray for the healing of Bunn's back. I pray for healing of the headaches, legcramps and neck and shoulder problems. I pray for the finances to help her pay for the cost of the treatment Lord. Oh Lord strengthen her faith, let her find joy in the midst of this though it's hard to find joy in pain. May she see your face and your love for her. Thank you for her Lord, In Jesus name I pray. Amen

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Bunn said:
I am asking for prayers of healing for my back. I went to look over my x-rays today. And well... they aren't good. The doctor said it is pretty chronic, due to the severity of the displacement and how long it's been like that.

My neck, which is supposed to be curved, is basically a complete reversal from where it is supposed to be. The doctor explained it as how a banana has a curve, if you try to force the banana the other way, that is what is going on with my neck. The side view of my spine is horrible. Your spine should pretty much line up all the way. But mine looks pretty good at the bottom but then, where the mid back is, my spine takes on a curve and is radically out of line. On top of that... a view of my back straight on shows that around that midpoint, my spine is offset to the left.

This all made a lot of sense out of the pain I have almost daily. My backaches, my headaches, my shoulder pains...

I've been told that since I have been like this for so many years, that everything is settled. My spinal cord is being pulled, my muscles have been disrupted due to all this, it's putting pressure on my brain stem, and it could even be causing some of the issues I have with my legs cramping up. He recommended that I go with a 6 week treatment. In which I would have to go in 3 times a week for adjustments, I would also have to go through treatments for my muscles and nerves, and I would have to do reabilitation exercises.

I have no problem doing all this... but I have no insurance. And just for 4 weeks of this treatment I am looking at between $400-$500. And then I still have another 2 weeks to pay for after that. On top of that I have vehicle issues that have to be taken care of asap. Those are looking like they will be at least $300-400. I have been living paycheck to paycheck for years now. I have $100 in a savings account... and that is really sad. This all came on me right as I am taking on having a wedding and moving out.

So... I ask for prayers for healing of my back. And prayers for my fiancial situation. I know God will work it all out for me. But it is the struggle I am going to have to go to "get there". I have always had problems with worrying. I feel it wanting to come in now. I feel like breaking down. But I am working on having faith. I have faith that everything will be okay. I'm not going to worry, I will leave it in God's hands. He will take care of me.

In The Name Of Jesus Christ Our Savior I Pray That The Holy Spirit Enter And Meet All Needs. This I Pray In The Name Of Jesus Christ Who Suffered Torture At The Hands Of Men So That We May Be Forgiven. Amen

Upvote 0

faithopelove

Veteran
Mar 21, 2006
✟21,321.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
tapero said:
Dear Lord, I pray for the healing of Bunn's back. I pray for healing of the headaches, legcramps and neck and shoulder problems. I pray for the finances to help her pay for the cost of the treatment Lord. Oh Lord strengthen her faith, let her find joy in the midst of this though it's hard to find joy in pain. May she see your face and your love for her. Thank you for her Lord, In Jesus name I pray. Amen
praying in agreement

Upvote 0
S

StarryEyes

Heavenly Father, I thank You for this young lady. Thank You for her courage and her faith Lord, and I pray that You continue to help her to be not afraid. Father I trust that You will heal her back and You'll help her with the financial situation. Thank You Father for knowing best and may we continue to seek Your face. Following You is a daily decision, and may we stay committed to You, Lord, for the rest of our lives. In Jesus' Loving name, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟437,383.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Bunn said:

Jehovah-Jireh, you are the Lord that will provide! And so I pray, that you would provide for all the needs of our sister at this time. I pray that you would provide her with the financial means to take care of her physical needs. I pray that you would provide for the means for her to have her vehicle repaired, and for her needs at this time as she prepares to move out and be wed.

And Divine Healer, I pray that you would ease the physical pain and discomfort that this sister is now enduring, and that you would heal her.

Thank you, Almighty God. We praise you, Lord Almighty.
In Jesus' Name. Amen.

Upvote 0