• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Healing Prayer Online

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by EzekielsWheels, Dec 7, 2018 at 8:51 AM.

1. EzekielsWheels

EzekielsWheels Well-Known Member Supporter

+557
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    I don't know how y'all feel about online video prayer (I have been skeptical for the most part) but I have felt that this man Everett Cox has helped me in terms of his prayers both in regards to deliverance and healing prayer (Self Ministry: Your Online Guide To Home Based Ministry | Deliverance Ministries). It's mostly deliverance prayers but the last ten minutes of Part 4 of this video is a healing prayer that I enjoy listening to. I would advise all of course to be prayerful to decide whether or not to use this prayer resource as I think a lot of people online are praying in a spirit that is separate from the Holy Spirit and disseminating this counterfeit spirit knowingly or unknowingly through online prayer videos, but I personally believe this man is praying in and through the Holy Spirit.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Mydreams

Mydreams Active Member

+739
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Lord bless EzekielsWheels, and this prayer request. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!