Oct 31, 2017
✟19,210.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please pray to God in Jesus' name that I will be healed out of ocd, and never quit my faith. I know Jesus is coming very soon and i want to faithful till the end, I don't ever want to quit but it's like I'm being pushed to it.

Also pray for my family to come into repentance and faith. I don't want to leave them behind.

Thank you, God bless you all

Winken

Heimat
Supporter
Sep 24, 2010
✟168,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
God hears your prayer. He will never leave you or forsake you. He will never let you quit the faith! Be grateful! Be gracious to yourself and others! Be blessed over and over again! Some day you and I will meet Jesus face-to-face. What a day that will be!!!

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟319,724.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray to God in Jesus' name that I will be healed out of ocd, and never quit my faith. I know Jesus is coming very soon and i want to faithful till the end, I don't ever want to quit but it's like I'm being pushed to it.

Also pray for my family to come into repentance and faith. I don't want to leave them behind.

Thank you, God bless you all
Father, I pray in accordance with this prayer request. I pray that these people will come to understand what You have provided, are providing, and will provide, and what it is they need to do to access it. Thank You for Your Word, and for those that help us understand it. May we walk in Your Spirit in obedience, and thereby have what we desire in godliness, Mark 11:24. May we learn to use Your Word effectively for our benefit, for the benefit of others, and all for Your glory. Amen.

• Agree
Reactions: JesusIsLord_
Upvote 0