Healing needed

mttwnantiques

Jun 9, 2011
✟20,885.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have been experiencing numerous issues with my liver, GI tract and colon for quite a while. I need prayer for restoration of normal functions and for healing of complications associated with my GI tract problems. Am experiencing intense pain and swelling and find it difficult to preform normal every day activities. Please ask God for His mercy and miraculous touch and complete healing of my liver, GI tract and colon and complete restoration (and re-creation if necessary). Thank you.

Larry

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have been experiencing numerous issues with my liver, GI tract and colon for quite a while. I need prayer for restoration of normal functions and for healing of complications associated with my GI tract problems. Am experiencing intense pain and swelling and find it difficult to preform normal every day activities. Please ask God for His mercy and miraculous touch and complete healing of my liver, GI tract and colon and complete restoration (and re-creation if necessary). Thank you.

Larry
Praying for your healing.

Reactions: Cturtle
Upvote 0

Cturtle

Jesus, My Savior and Lord is my hiding place
Nov 30, 2015
My Citizenship is in Heaven
✟10,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married

Larry

Father, we just lift up Larry to You. We know that You love Him and desire for him to be fully healed. And because of Your love for Him, healing is something that your precious Son paid for over 2000 years ago. By the stripes that He goes on His back. Father, we ask and Thank You for full restoration of Larry's gi tract. We ask that You supernaturally remove the swelling and pain, that he may have relief. Thank You Father.for surrounding him with Your healing presence and power, granting unto Him the gift of repentance and for forgiving him of all his sins. We give You all the glory for great things You are doing! In Jesus name,Amen

Upvote 0

Gilberto Alicea

Love Every one Always
Jul 24, 2016
chicago
✟8,366.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Larry
My friend often time we focus on some else to pray for us or some one else faith .I'm not saying this to offend you in any way but to help you . I learn that true Jesus Christ death we have been set free from the oppressor witch is the works of Satan. If you are a beliver and you have accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior your healing is very simple the same way you belive that Jesus have given you eternal life belive that he has set you free from your sickness read Isia 53 and 1st Peter 2;24 . If you need to talk I can help . Remember he Cary our sickness and by his stripes you were healed . Belive and reacived.

• Winner
Reactions: Cturtle
Upvote 0