Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Is it common to have an occasional healing Mass at a typical Catholic church, or is that a sign that this particular parish is open to being a Charismatic Catholic parrish? The Mass I attended was a typical liturgical Mass. I didn't end up attending the healing Mass.

Andres88

Contributor
Feb 7, 2008
Santo Domingo
✟25,823.00
Country
Dominican Republic
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Is it common to have an occasional healing Mass at a typical Catholic church, or is that a sign that this particular parish is open to being a Charismatic Catholic parrish? The Mass I attended was a typical liturgical Mass. I didn't end up attending the healing Mass.

How often?

Upvote 0

Tigger45

Pray like your life depends on it!
Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,273,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
How often?
Ah good question. You know I haven't been back to that parish wanting to visit several parishes in my area. I got the feeling the that healing masses at that parish is done seldom. So I would guess that would mean it is probably not a typical charismatic catholic congregation.

Upvote 0

concretecamper

Member of His Church
Nov 23, 2013
PA
✟274,986.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

I don't think it is indicative of anything else other than the pastor may be friends with a priest who has a healing ministry.

Upvote 0