US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I would like to come to the chapel to pray for healing in 2018. That Jesus restore me completely and heal my soul.
Dear Jesus,
I would like to pray for healing in 2018. I would like to pray that you save me from my brokenness and help me be restored and healed through your tender love.Thank you Lord.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Jesus,
I would like to pray that you heal me completely in 2018 Lord. Please do not forget about me. I know you will heal me this year Lord and relieve me of my suffering Lord. Please heal me deeply and fully. Thank you so much Lord.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Jesus,
I pray that I receive my healing in 2018. I am still in a lot of pain and I ask you to heal me and protect me. I pray Lord that I no longer think of my past and that I only think of the beauty of the day to day with you. I pray that you watch over my soul Lord and keep me close to you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Jesus,
I would like to pray for my healing in 2018. I am very scared Lord of not healing. I cant bare much longer Lord. I pray that you heal me this winter Lord. It is my humble prayer. I love the winter and would love to heal in my soul this winter. It would be beautiful and I would praise you. I am very scared because in spring I am afraid I will not be myself in important events like Easter and my brothers graduation. I want to be myself this spring so I can be there for my family. Lord please be with me, I am very scared still. Please heal me this winter.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, Healer of All, I pray that you would heal the soul of Luin and relieve this suffering before the end of this winter and the coming of your Resurrection in Easter. God-Willing amen. :praying:
Thank you so much :)

• Friendly
Reactions: Abaxvahl
Upvote 0