Florida
✟2,235.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Please pray that God would give me peace over a negative experience that I had at a spiritually abusive church. Please pray that He would help me to get over the things that were done to me at this church and that He would help me to stop fixating on the anger and bitterness that I have over the situation. Please also pray that God would clear my heart of all hatred and unforgiveness that I have toward the individuals involved because I am really struggling with not harboring negative emotions toward them.

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please pray that God would give me peace over a negative experience that I had at a spiritually abusive church. Please pray that He would help me to get over the things that were done to me at this church and that He would help me to stop fixating on the anger and bitterness that I have over the situation. Please also pray that God would clear my heart of all hatred and unforgiveness that I have toward the individuals involved because I am really struggling with not harboring negative emotions toward them.

Will pray...

Have you found a loving fellowship?

Upvote 0

Amittai

baggage apostate
Aug 20, 2006
✟41,180.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Me exactly! I find it best not to worry about my emotions (which are bound to be sad and exasperated in some ways) but keep level headed in prayer that those people will understand Scripture meanings (and be comforted that we are joining with each other in that). The angels will sort out tares and wheat another day.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Father, Please comfort Avianna. I stand in agreement with the needs she has asked to be met, and pray that You remind her of Your Word and Your goodness. You say that vengeance is Yours, that You will repay. So we don't have to hold onto it. You are both a righteous judge and a loving Father that desires for all to come to Your saving grace. Comfort Avianna and bring her to a church that will not hurt her, but that she will learn Your Word and have love and support. In Jesus Name, Amen.

• Winner
Reactions: Recuerdo
Upvote 0

William J

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2021
Buffalo, NY
✟267,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Single
I pray that God would help you forgive the horrible things that were done to you at the abusive church. I also pray that God would find a better church for you, one where the leaders are honest and reliable.

Upvote 0