Senior Veteran
Oct 30, 2007
India
✟14,828.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My brother in law who is home with us for holidays just got diagnosed with shingles or herpes zoster- he is in pain and is feeling sick because of this- they have to travel in 2 days back to London and that is around 14-15 hours of flight travel.....the doctor said he has to take rest for 7-10 days which is not possible in the current circumstances...please pray for healing, and comfort and also that other family members are protected as this is contagious too ...please pray

Pink Spider

EUROPEAN ANGLICAN
Site Supporter
May 26, 2013
Sweden
✟38,072.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
prayinghands_zps3f0bde20.gif

Praying for him!

Upvote 0

jannikitty

wise ole owl
Nov 22, 2011
Pacific NW.
✟28,248.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
My brother in law who is home with us for holidays just got diagnosed with shingles or herpes zoster- he is in pain and is feeling sick because of this- they have to travel in 2 days back to London and that is around 14-15 hours of flight travel.....the doctor said he has to take rest for 7-10 days which is not possible in the current circumstances...please pray for healing, and comfort and also that other family members are protected as this is contagious too ...please pray

Praying but be assured it is not contagious unless a member hasn't had chicken pox and then they can get chicken pox from shingles. Also anyone who has had chicken pox can develop shingles but not catching. I had both..chicken pox and then decades later..shingles. :prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums