Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Could you pray that God heals me from same-sex attraction?

Can you pray that God helps me see people through his eyes?

I recognize that homosexuality is an Abomination to God. And I need healing from it. My soul needs healing. I don't know where same-sex attraction comes from. But I do know that God did not create me to be a homosexual. I recognize that this is a Lie from Satan. I have been dealing with this basically all my life.

I am seeking God for healing, and I hope you don't mind me asking for some prayer.

Thank you very much and God bless you all.

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey, dear. First of all, prayers. It's awesome and a blessing that you perceive the wrong and inappropriateness of same-sex attraction; many now a days just don't care.

You made an excellent point; seeing people the way God does. Not as objects of lust, but as souls whom He died for and loves, as sees as little children. That attitude is a good one.

God may remove these feelings from you, or He may allow you to struggle with them as a way to teach you how to repent continually, rely on Him, and learn to let Him fight for you. Any kind of lust can be dealt with this way; many, many great Saints have struggled with lust, and same-sex desire is in many ways no different. It's a feeling that can be said no to for the sake of Christ.

Turn to Christ, Crucified for help, strength, and especially turn to Him when faced with lustful or wrong thoughts. Keep turning to Him continually, and know what the more you turn away from sin, the more intensely you will need His help.

I've begun to pray the Rosary a little, and have found it a massive help against sin; I struggle with unforgiveness, pride, anger, and envy. My heart grows cold often. Let Jesus help you, friend. God bless you; you're a huge and lovely inspiration.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Could you pray that God heals me from same-sex attraction?...
I recognize that homosexuality is an Abomination to God. And I need healing from it. My soul needs healing. I don't know where same-sex attraction comes from. But I do know that God did not create me to be a homosexual. I recognize that this is a Lie from Satan. I have been dealing with this basically all my life.

Yes, the fix is in. :)

One or more doctors about 100 years ago, (and a few since then to be mentioned shortly) ,
showed a correlation between calcium imbalance in the body
(i.e. a physical imbalance, measurable, testable )
and
deviation from "normal" behaviors/ attractions/ actions.
(including many divorces - it may be/ may have been, one thing that was behind many divorces, believe it or not) ...
and
later , when plastic (and later still, with soy flour - a horrendously terrible infliction in our food supply)
,er,
plastic (some types) and soy flour
from the
estrogen chemical /biological effects in the body
caused multitudes of difficulties/ abnormalities.

With tens of thousands of pollutants in our world today, that we are exposed to frequently in air, food, water, and medicine,
the massive likely effects of many many things is also
obviously going to be something
to be tested for anyone concerned.

SHalom !

Upvote 0

IAMABELIEVER1979

Aug 21, 2016
Washington
✟61,581.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yes, the fix is in. :)

One or more doctors about 100 years ago, (and a few since then to be mentioned shortly) ,
showed a correlation between calcium imbalance in the body
(i.e. a physical imbalance, measurable, testable )
and
deviation from "normal" behaviors/ attractions/ actions.
(including many divorces - it may be/ may have been, one thing that was behind many divorces, believe it or not) ...
and
later , when plastic (and later still, with soy flour - a horrendously terrible infliction in our food supply)
,er,
plastic (some types) and soy flour
from the
estrogen chemical /biological effects in the body
caused multitudes of difficulties/ abnormalities.

With tens of thousands of pollutants in our world today, that we are exposed to frequently in air, food, water, and medicine,
the massive likely effects of many many things is also
obviously going to be something
to be tested for anyone concerned.

SHalom !

That was very informative

Upvote 0

IAMABELIEVER1979

Aug 21, 2016
Washington
✟61,581.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hey, dear. First of all, prayers. It's awesome and a blessing that you perceive the wrong and inappropriateness of same-sex attraction; many now a days just don't care.

You made an excellent point; seeing people the way God does. Not as objects of lust, but as souls whom He died for and loves, as sees as little children. That attitude is a good one.

God may remove these feelings from you, or He may allow you to struggle with them as a way to teach you how to repent continually, rely on Him, and learn to let Him fight for you. Any kind of lust can be dealt with this way; many, many great Saints have struggled with lust, and same-sex desire is in many ways no different. It's a feeling that can be said no to for the sake of Christ.

Turn to Christ, Crucified for help, strength, and especially turn to Him when faced with lustful or wrong thoughts. Keep turning to Him continually, and know what the more you turn away from sin, the more intensely you will need His help.

I've begun to pray the Rosary a little, and have found it a massive help against sin; I struggle with unforgiveness, pride, anger, and envy. My heart grows cold often. Let Jesus help you, friend. God bless you; you're a huge and lovely inspiration.

Thank you very much.

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

IAMABELIEVER1979

Aug 21, 2016
Washington
✟61,581.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
God be with you. I have struggled with that too. I am praying for you too. Just remember that no matter what anyone says Jesus still loves you, incomprehensibly so

Thank you and God bless

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Could you pray that God heals me from same-sex attraction?

Can you pray that God helps me see people through his eyes?

I am seeking God for healing, and I hope you don't mind me asking for some prayer.

Thank you very much and God bless you all.
Lord, I begin this prayer with thanks that this one knows the truth. I pray that You will lead them into how to have victory in this area, how to use Ephesians 6:10-20 in this area, as well as Romans 12:2; Philippians 4:8; and 2 Corinthians 2:14. Amen

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,147.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Upvote 0

ExodusMe

Rough around the edges
Jan 30, 2017
Washington State
✟34,734.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No, not really
The reason I ask is because it is a good song related to the struggle of sexual sin and might help bring healing & prayer to your life. My apologies if it is not your type of music.

Upvote 0

IAMABELIEVER1979

Aug 21, 2016
Washington
✟61,581.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The reason I ask is because it is a good song related to the struggle of sexual sin and might help bring healing & prayer to your life. My apologies if it is not your type of music.

Oh that's okay. I will look for it on YouTube.

• Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
f0c3d5010ad8f55049c6d45aeea44921.jpg

Upvote 0

Strong Wave

Sep 14, 2016
Colorado
✟28,481.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I’m praying for you, that the Lord will guide you as you seek assistance in the struggle with homosexuality. You might want to contact Desert Stream Ministries. They provide helpful information for those who feel trapped by their lifestyle. May God lead you in His best plan for your life.

Upvote 0