• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Healing friends

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Mydreams, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Mydreams

Mydreams Well-Known Member

+3,813
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Freiends, for 4-5 days i had fever, it left when i took medicine. But yesterday i had fever, coughing, i think i am going to doctor after few hours.you can say i am in physical suffering due to coughing my chest and ribs are paining, due to fever have not eat well for some days.
    When i am coughing, daughter coughing the same way, she woke up at night and vomited. Prayed and gave cough syrup which she finished taking before 2-3 days, she slept.
    Wife is still unwell, and she coughs sometimes.
    Friends, please pray God touch and heal me, daughter and wife from coughing, fever and other health issues. Also for protection from enemy , sometimes i feel enemy is attacking to confuse and make us blind with such physical sufferings.
    Thank you!

• Prayers Prayers x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. StarryEyedShoeGazer

StarryEyedShoeGazer Member

+354
    Christian
    Private
    Dear Heavenly Father,

I commit this dear brother and his family to you now.
    Please heal and deliver them from whatever virus or bacterial is causing their unwellness.
    Restore them all to good health and protect them from the enemy.
    Thank you for the faithful blessing this son of yours is to us all on CF.
    Please meet all his his needs according to your great riches in glory : financially, spiritually, physically, relationally, emotionally, intellectually ....
    Thank you for hearing this prayer dear Lord.
    In Jesus mighty name amen.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  3. redleghunter

redleghunter Thank You Jesus! Supporter

+29,529
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Heavenly Father we beseech you to heal this family. My Dreams and his wife are zealous for your Gospel and love and trust Your Son Jesus our Messiah in Whom you are well pleased. May the Grace and Peace and healing Hands of Jesus be upon them all.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  4. Pioneer3mm

Pioneer3mm Member Supporter

+288
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    More of His healing power..
    - In your midst.
    ---
    Also, praying for 'spiritual protection'..
    - More clarity & discernment for you.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List