USA
✟945,829.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
In my early twenties I became mysteriously ill. The doctors couldn't find the source of my pain or its cause. They provided low dosage pain killers to aid my comfort but it did little. It took a few years before the diagnosis was made. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia were very new and most physicians didn't know a lot about them. I was tested by a rheumatologist and he pinpointed pain in 21 pressure points. I was on a lot of medication that left me haggard and barely functioning.

But I'm free of them both today and bear no physical signs that I was ever ill. They can't find it. That was the first healing. The second occurred last year. I woke up unable to move and collapsed. When I made it to the emergency room I was seen in ten minutes and spent 13 hours there. The tests didn't reveal the issue but my screams told them something was amiss.

A new shift had arrived but a lone doctor was there when I came in and he suspected I needed an MRI and admitted me. They came for me at 3 AM that morning and a diagnosis followed shortly after. I remained in the hospital for several days and went home with a walker that I never used.

My physical therapy sessions were cut short. I was supposed to have 8 but by the third they said I could stop. I was released by the neurologist too. The gentleman who registered me for therapy looked in bewilderment. He knew my condition. I came in praising the Lord and went out laughing.

The diagnosis was a bulging disc. I've made a full recovery and never took the medication either. The confirmation for my healing came when I started working out again. I did 90 minutes of cardio without stopping. God is good.

I did not attend a healing service. Amazing grace. That's what it was.

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟734,419.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For those of you who have the Spiritual gift of healing or know someone who does can you explain this for me. I have known people who have seen this miracle in action and seen people who were told they did not have enough faith to be healed. Had I been one of the latter I would be very sad and asked what I need to do to gain this level of faith.

Using two examples from the scripture can you tell me about the faith of Tabitha in Acts 9:36-41 or the faith of Eutychus in Acts 20:7-10. Does the fact that they were in an upper chamber have anything to do with the miracle? Was their healing based on their faith when Peter or Paul came to them?

(This post has been moved to the Sign Gifts forum. Please keep in mind that the SOP of the forum is that the sign gifts are in force today. Try to confine your replies from the perspective that people are being raised from the dead today through either their faith or the faith of the saint administering the gift.)

As a person who has seen healing by my prayer. I think that people who say a miracle did not occur due to a persons lack of faith say that more as a result of their theology rather than fact. But what they don't realise is that scripture says that miracles did not occur due to the disciples lack of faith, not the person who was being healed. So the person praying generally has the fault in my opinion.

I know often when I pray for the sick I feel the state of the person, emotionally, and spiritually speaking, often times I feel either I or they may not be ready yet for a miracle, that they (or I) may not respect it. Yet even under these circumstances some times God will grant a miracle.

So in a sense I wonder, I do not know, it may be a two way sword, part my fault at times, and part the receiving party.

Really it is too hard to tell.

Upvote 0

*LILAC

Site Supporter
Jan 22, 2005
✟456,387.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is also true today as Yahweh directs, and
it is also true today that some "are healed" as soon as they believe, then experience it worked out over a day or more,
often surprising many ....

See online the girl who was 'healed' by Yahweh, quite unexpectedly! when she fell over ten feet INTO A HOLLOW TREE ! ..... healed of a chronic disease that had been getting worse.... suddenly, unexpectedly, it was gone, as a nice gift to her and her family from Yahweh,
and a surprise to all the doctors treating her the previous year and the following year ..... :)
Yes, I saw that movie! Very compelling and it just goes to show that God certainly does work in mysterious ways!

I have never witnessed a sudden miracle myself but I most certainly believe that Christians, when in favour with God, can do this. My own autistic son is being healed by prayer! It's a slow process but when I take notes from before and after, there is definitely healing going on. And I've not changed his diet or anything. I do believe he can be completely healed through prayer. I've actually been blogging about it. :)

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Yes, I saw that movie! Very compelling and it just goes to show that God certainly does work in mysterious ways!

I have never witnessed a sudden miracle myself but I most certainly believe that Christians, when in favour with God, can do this. My own autistic son is being healed by prayer! It's a slow process but when I take notes from before and after, there is definitely healing going on. And I've not changed his diet or anything. I do believe he can be completely healed through prayer. I've actually been blogging about it. :)
COOL!

Mom's against autism discovered 'accidentally' (not knowing before hand),
that almost ('perhaps') 10 % of those diagnosed at first, who later "lost the diagnosis" (by doctors)
did so AFTER giving up all dairy for 90 days. Yes, it was that simple. (for those who did lose the diagnosis )

Thus, their (the mom's worldwide) website(s) were deleted, censored, erased by bigpharma powers that control most of all the society.

Upvote 0

*LILAC

Site Supporter
Jan 22, 2005
✟456,387.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
COOL!

Mom's against autism discovered 'accidentally' (not knowing before hand),
that almost ('perhaps') 10 % of those diagnosed at first, who later "lost the diagnosis" (by doctors)
did so AFTER giving up all dairy for 90 days. Yes, it was that simple. (for those who did lose the diagnosis )

Thus, their (the mom's worldwide) website(s) were deleted, censored, erased by bigpharma powers that control most of all the society.
I wish it were that easy to just eliminate dairy. We've tried everything. We don't buy cow's milk anymore because that seemed to really do some gut damage. And those who were that sensitive to cow's milk probably weren't really autistic, they were just experiencing sensitivities to the stuff in the dairy that can mimic autistic traits. JMO.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I wish it were that easy to just eliminate dairy. We've tried everything. We don't buy cow's milk anymore because that seemed to really do some gut damage. And those who were that sensitive to cow's milk probably weren't really autistic, they were just experiencing sensitivities to the stuff in the dairy that can mimic autistic traits. JMO.
I agree that the dairy did not cause the autism. It was proven in 1945, or earlier, that mercury caused it, in babies and children and adults who lacked an enzme needed to metabolize(carry) the mercury out of the body. Twins where one had autism and one did not, showed /proved the enzyme was the one pertinent difference.
The adulterated dairy products, while not being the cause, still assault a persons body, nerves, and brain, thus weakening the immune system so much it "permits" much loss of immune system resistence to problems . By eliminating all dairy, (and, btw, every allergy too),
the body grows stronger in the very real sense of not having to use up its resources battling the effects of the dairy. (see internet search results available medical knowledge since 1940's by search terms < five (or 3) "white poisons" > That's all that's needed to see the effects of the "white poisons" introduced to our food supply between wwI and wwII, greatly increasing the number of people ineligible to serve active duty in the military (that's "why" it was researched actively by the Government and licensed Doctors between the start of wwII and 1945 or so) .

Online, at health product stores, book stores, yard sales, estate sales and thrift stores many publications can still be found revealing "an open secret" (actually many open secrets) ,
the knowledge of which can greatly increase the hope for health in any family for everyone.
(instead of "FOR LACK OF knowledge MY (Yahweh's) people perish"
this can change to , Yahweh Willing,
"FOR PRESENCE OF EXPERIENTIAL KNOWLEDGE (Truth), MY people thrive (are healthy) while all around them , 10,000 on one side, 1,000 on the other side, fall to
illness and some (perish)
" As Yahweh Promised, the illness He sends on those all around He will not send on those who learn the Truth and Do His Will......

Sheer Amazing Grace Upon Grace !

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
For those of you who have the Spiritual gift of healing or know someone who does can you explain this for me. I have known people who have seen this miracle in action and seen people who were told they did not have enough faith to be healed. Had I been one of the latter I would be very sad and asked what I need to do to gain this level of faith.

Using two examples from the scripture can you tell me about the faith of Tabitha in Acts 9:36-41 or the faith of Eutychus in Acts 20:7-10. Does the fact that they were in an upper chamber have anything to do with the miracle? Was their healing based on their faith when Peter or Paul came to them?

(This post has been moved to the Sign Gifts forum. Please keep in mind that the SOP of the forum is that the sign gifts are in force today. Try to confine your replies from the perspective that people are being raised from the dead today through either their faith or the faith of the saint administering the gift.)

Author Anna Rountree was shown some amazing details about healing....

Upvote 0

Stone-n-Steel

Site Supporter
Jul 29, 2018
Texas
✟224,710.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Author Anna Rountree was shown some amazing details about healing....

Thank you for your video post. The two people I have listed in scripture were both completely dead as then time of their healing. In Tabithas case it had been several hours or a day. Does the video explain host the faith of a dead person can heal them or that someone else has the power to do the healing.

I realize this is now in the sign gifts forum but I did not post it there from the start. I'm sorry if my question is contrary to the current forum it resides in.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
OT says "And by His stripes we are healed" NT "by whose stripes you were healed". Notice the two words? "are" "were". I don't pray that He will heal me. Its already done. Peter and John at the gate.. them man was looking expecting something.. faith. But was not looking for healing. These signs shall follow them that believe. He said.. lay hands on the sick.. speak with new tongues.. cast out demons.. on and on.

Peter and John told them why do you look at us as if we did this by our own power...is FAITH in that NAME! Did not Jesus say "in my name"? We have to get to the point ..meat of the word that He can not lie. That if its written He will do it. But each of us have to know this. If I think its over.. all the gifts are gone.. if I doubt. Well whats the word say? "But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. A double minded man is unstable in all his ways."

Now "And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him." Gods will..what is it? HIS WORD! We as man say so many things we don't mean. Have to resay it.. take it back. But GOD does not ever. Everything in that BIBLE that HE spoke "So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."

I can not speak for Christs compassion..that so many times reaches down and pulls up to when we have a hard time believing. There is no time in Heaven. I am not moved by what others say or believe. I look to His word and I then stand on it. I pray all the time.. Father if I have this wrong.. change me in Jesus name. Its HIS word.. I have the sweet sweet Holy Spirit in me. He tells mes shows me teaches me Gods word.. and the Fathers heart. So.. if HE said it.. don't go by how we feel see hear. No matter how dark it gets.. HE WILL NEVER EVER FAIL!

We don't see it but like Paul.. there have been times that some people around you were protected. I don't know to explain it. You have a GOD in you. Your the child of a GOD. Its always ALL HIM! Its when you don't see hear feel. You walk by faith. That path grows.. and grows. There is no end to it. All things are possible because you put your faith in HIM. So many times we love this life more then things from Him..

sorry.. if I have offend..if you don't agree praise GOD.. We LOVE Jesus!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums