Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
These occurrences may be old, but I want to give encouragement to those questioning the existence of God and showing that he CAN do miracles.

Let's start off a year or two ago when I was struggling with back pain. I had always been raised a couch potato and because of that my back isn't straight like normal, this caused discomfort and pain at times. I went to the chiropractor with my mother, but the exercises I was given to help straighten my back didn't help very much with pain. The only thing I could do to help with the pain was to sit on a folding chair and lean my upper back over the backrest, thus causing it to pop and give some relief. I didn't think my back was going to get any better, and it didn't. One day I finally snapped, I couldn't deal with the pain anymore so I called out to God. I prayed long and heard, and probably said the sinner's prayer a couple of times too. A day or two later I awoke with a strange strain in my back, I thought my luck was getting worse but it was actually getting better. Around five days later I woke up and the strain was gone, and I didn't have the urge to pop my back and any pain I had was gone!! This goes to show that the heavenly father can turn something painful into something good!

Now to the story of my mother. Let me note that my Mother was suffering from rheumatoid arthritis at one of it's most intense states and was even wheelchair bound at one point.

More than a decade ago, I lived in a quaint little house back in the woods of a small town in Kentucky, it was secluded but we had a few neighbors. In this house we had about three dogs and a few cats. One day a few of our dogs ran off into the woods, shortly after we heard our neighbor swearing at the dogs because one of her sheep died and she thought it was our dogs. My Mom walked over to the neighbor's house and tried to resolve the situation. A few moments later when she was walking back towards our house and then I saw the neighbor get in her car and drive towards my Mother. Before I knew it, the neighbor was chasing my Mother with her car. I watched in horror as my mother struggled to run down the hill away from our crazed neighbor, I could hear her screams of fear and the revving of the engine of the neighbor's vehicle. My Mother rushed into the house and called the police and it was over.

There is simply no ignoring that this was a miracle, my mom was in one of her worse states of arthritis and was probably in major pain just walking over to the neighbors house. It's clear: God intervened. Thanks to God I get to wake up to see my mother up and about, I don't know what I would do without my Mother.

I hope this strengthen's someones faith, gives faith or even converts skeptics back to Christ! Things may seem tough, but they'll get better!

God bless :)