✟27,132.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
please pray for me
i had an argument with someone six months ago and though i pray for the person and want to forgive them the things that happened repeat in my head and the pain keeps coming up
this person did not apologize, probably doesnt think they did anything wrong and is not a Christian. please pray for her and her conversion .

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,579.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Just because things repeat in your head does not mean you can't forgive. You can forgive on the basis they are unsaved, it's reasonable to forgive but not forget. And while we forgive, it takes time to flush the hurt. Give it all over to Jesus, tell Him today you forgive this person but struggle with the hurt and see what He does with it.
Edit: I did not realize this was posted in the prayer wall. In the name of Jesus we pray, that peace and understanding is in the near future, that Kitty comes to you and you minister to her through your Holy Spirit. Amen

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father, I pray that You will grant peace to @kittypl. Enable her to see Your great love for her and also for the person who hurt her. I ask that you draw this person to Yourself by Your Spirit and show @kittypl how to minister your love to her through prayer and/or action according to Your perfect will.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
please pray for me
i had an argument with someone six months ago and though i pray for the person and want to forgive them the things that happened repeat in my head and the pain keeps coming up
this person did not apologize, probably doesnt think they did anything wrong and is not a Christian. please pray for her and her conversion .
Father, I pray for the one to be saved, leaving of course all the details to You. I pray for the one wanting forgiveness, to realize that if they truly seek it, You will forgive them, whether the person does or not. May they learn Luke 17:3,4 and when dealing with other Christians, Mt 18:15-20, and realize how repentance and forgiveness really work in Your site. Amen.

Upvote 0