palisades park
✟22,445.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Please pray that Jesus Christ comforts and heals and restores me, gives me love and joy and peace. Also that He would find me friends and the husband that I am meant to be with. In Jesus Christ's name. Amen.

GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟442,160.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear Lord, Thank you for this member. Lord, I thank you for your precious blood that restores us and heals us. Lord, I thank you for sending us the comforter, your Holy Spirit, that reminds us of your love and truth. Lord, let this member bask in the joy of your salvation and find peace that passes all understanding which you promised to those who believe you. Father, I pray that you would bring right people into this member's life according to your will. May your name be glorified in this member's life today and all the days of her life. In Jesus name I ask. Amen.

catzrfluffy, Receive faith. Romans 5:5 > Hope will not disappoint because God's love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit.

Upvote 0

MikeinSeattle

Looking for believers to pray with. Message me.
Mar 22, 2019
Seattle
✟34,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God send the restoration needed in this situation, you know the details. Help this person to find not only the friends they need but the teachers and counselors in Godliness that they need. Keep this one who is seeking You safe in that spiritually dark country that they live in. May they become a light that shines there for You to the end of their days. In Jesus Name we pray.

Reactions: AbramSailor
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums