✟16,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi All,

Thank you so much for your comments and prayers. Sincerely.
I've been healed by the Power of God through my precious pet rats since around 12pm noon today.

I no longer cry (just once during lunch I tried to cry but couldn't really) it stopped after realizing, partially through the help of com7fy8, that the boys were sent by God to help me heal.

First off, I always wanted a family. Always, that included kids, at least just one, but possibly more, quite bad. It was a burning sensation in me for years and decades to have a family.

If you've seen my previous posts about my four precious pet rats, the eldest one, who I call my angel, has healed me through his unconditional love for me, as he looked at me and faced me always and it is a peace and joy really, the realization that God has sent my angel into my life for this very purpose. I love the three younger boys too a ton. God sent him into my life, and now that they are gone from my life forever, to teach me how much He loves his creation, the animals, who gives human companions unconditional love. I no longer have any desire even for a family, if it happens, it happens, in whatever shape or form, but let me tell you, since the boys were gone now one week ago, I no longer any of these past desires. It's as if I got completely healed, supernaturally. I hope you believe me. I'm happy with God's creation the animals, pet rats for me, as my favorite and chosen animals, but I'm healed.

Even Adam and Eve were together in the Garden of Eden surrounded by animals to give them companionship and love.

Please know, in sincerity, my desires, burning desires to have a family have completely faded and I'm at a great peace as Blade said that not only animals go to Heaven and worship God the Father as in the Scriptures (Stars and Whales singing How Great is Our God (Chris Tomlin) - Louie Giglio - 9min version - YouTube), but I'm at peace with com7fy8's message on the threads that perhaps the boys were sent into my life for a purpose and where taken away in this heartbreaking matter, for me to realize this. Also, in the Scriptures, God uses various animals to deliver a message or a lesson.

I'm healed by the Power of God through my four special pet rats, but especially through my angel who gave me unconditional love, always looking at me and facing towards me even from different rooms.

My previous posts, in order:
1.) Do beloved pets go to heaven? | Christian Forums
2.) Would my pets who I had to rehome welcome me into Heaven? Would they stop loving me? | Christian Forums
3.) Will my rehomed pets be still connected to me in Heaven? | Christian Forums

Also, a website and YouTube videos which also helped in the knowledge that animals, and pets will be in Heaven and with humans worship and give praise to God:
1.) Do Animals Go To Heaven - Will Our Pets Be in Heaven? (bible-knowledge.com)
2.) Will Our Pets Be In Heaven? Part 1 - YouTube
3.) Will Our Pets Be In Heaven Part 2 - YouTube
4.) Animals In Heaven (Biblical Proof By Jack Van Impe) - YouTube

I love you, God used my angel to heal me
291366061_729266028399538_3094136904130798604_n.jpg

"God is seeking those who will join the song." (All creation worships God... — Arvada Christian Church)
xx

Last edited:

Melinda2022

Jul 5, 2022
New York City
✟16,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single