He wanted to ban feeding homeless people. Now he’s about to lead a federal homeless agency

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He wanted to ban feeding homeless people. Now he’s about to lead a federal homeless agency
A consultant known for urging cities to stop “enabling” homeless people, in part by blocking charities from handing out food, has been tapped to lead the agency that coordinates the federal government’s response to homelessness.

Robert Marbut, who has worked with several cities, including Fresno and several other California cities and counties, would succeed Matthew Doherty as executive director of the U.S. Interagency Council on Homelessness.

Doherty, an Obama administration appointee, was ousted by the Trump administration last month.
tulc( :sigh: )

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Doesn't the Bible talk about in the last days people "losing their natural affection and compassion", etc...? And that those losing such are "paving the road(s) to hell" for us all, etc, and are quickly on their way to being there, etc...

They have this "trick", this "mass deception" going on right now convincing the "working class" that they are "for them", but the second they (the worker) lose that job and say get denied unemployment benefits or something, they (the people in places of power and control) want to now eliminate any all services that might help them, etc, and those people (the workers or working class) will soon find out that nobody really ever cared about them in the very first place, and that, once that "oh so valuable job" is lost, that they, and "no one" really, could even, or ever have even cared, or could cares less about you, if you "lose it all" and die cold, hungry and all by yourself or your lonesome on the streets, etc...

This is exactly what happened to me, etc...

And I wound up in a mental hospital, and diagnosed with a mental disorder, and if it hadn't been for me quickly getting on SSI/D shortly after that (which I'm sure will be next on their list to eliminate or severely restrict, etc) Anyway, if not for that and God helping me, I would have died cold and lonely on the streets, etc, and no one really caring if I did, etc...

But they are "for the working class", etc... No offense, but "yeah right", "as if", etc... and by the time, or with the individual ones among the working class who do or may find that out, if and when they do, nobody is going to hear your voice or your "protests" about if and when you do anyway, etc... And nobody is going to care also, etc...

When even the fellow workers grow cold, everyone loses, etc...

In my opinion, they are only just showing how truly "disposable" all of us, and the or their own "working class base", really and genuinely truly is to them, etc...

Which will only "eventually" only lead to the destruction and downfall of us all, etc, but by that time, or by the time that is fully realized, it will be too late for everyone and all at that point, etc...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Doesn't the Bible talk about in the last days people "losing their natural affection and compassion", etc...? And that those losing such are "paving the road(s) to hell" for us all, etc, and are quickly on their way to being there, etc...

They have this "trick", this "mass deception" going on right now convincing the "working class" that they are "for them", but the second they (the worker) lose that job and say get denied unemployment benefits or something, they (the people in places of power and control) want to now eliminate any all services that might help them, etc, and those people (the workers or working class) will soon find out that nobody really ever cared about them in the very first place, and that, once that "oh so valuable job" is lost, that they, and "no one" really, could even, or ever have even cared, or could cares less about you, if you "lose it all" and die cold, hungry and all by yourself or your lonesome on the streets, etc...

And I wound up in a mental hospital, and diagnosed with a mental disorder, and if it hadn't been for me quickly getting on SSI/D shortly after that (which I'm sure will be next on their list to eliminate or severely restrict, etc) Anyway, if not for that and God helping me, I would have died cold and lonely on the streets, etc, and no one really caring if I did, etc...

But they are "for the working class", etc... No offense, but "yeah right", "as if", etc... and by the time, or with the individual ones among the working class who do or may find that out, if and when they do, nobody is going to hear your voice or your "protests" about if and when you do anyway, etc... And nobody is going to care also, etc...

In my opinion, they are only just showing how truly "disposable" all of us, and the or their own "working class base", really and genuinely truly is to them, etc...

Which will only "eventually" only lead to the destruction and downfall of us all, etc, but by that time, or by the time that is fully realized, it will be too late for everyone and all at that point, etc...

God Bless!
Oh and it is because this mental disorder started to come about or started happening in the first place that I lost my job in the first place.

Did anyone "care", not at that point they didn't... Not a single one of them, etc...

No one cares or even notices people who "fall through the cracks", until they become one of the people that does or do "fall through the cracks", etc, and/or but, by that time, they are the only who does or do (care) (about it or themselves falling through the cracks, etc), and no else cares anymore, and you find out that they never even ever did to begin with, etc, unless or until they are one of the ones that does or do fall through the cracks, etc, and by that time, no one else does (care) and you find out they never did ever (care) (to begin with), etc, etc, etc... And your "voice" or your "protests" are no longer heard by anyone anymore, and don't or never really mattered to begin with, etc, etc, etc, even if you would have had them before that, etc, etc, etc... (Protests about these kinds of things, etc.)

It's a sad world, etc...

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate

God Bless!

Oh and it is because this mental disorder started to come about or started happening in the first place that I lost my job in the first place.

Did anyone "care", not at that point they didn't... Not a single one of them, etc...

No one cares or even notices people who "fall through the cracks", until they become one of the people that does or do "fall through the cracks", etc, and/or but, by that time, they are the only who does or do (care) (about it or themselves falling through the cracks, etc), and no else cares anymore, and you find out that they never even ever did to begin with, etc, unless or until they are one of the ones that does or do fall through the cracks, etc, and by that time, no one else does (care) and you find out they never did ever (care) (to begin with), etc, etc, etc... And your "voice" or your "protests" are no longer heard by anyone anymore, and don't or never really mattered to begin with, etc, etc, etc, even if you would have had them before that, etc, etc, etc... (Protests about these kinds of things, etc.)

It's a sad world, etc...

God Bless!

Nobody understands, and nobody cares to understand, until they understand, but by that time, nobody cares to understand, etc, etc, etc, cause by that time, you voice no longer matters and is no longer heard or understood, and nobody understands, nor cares to understand, etc, etc, etc...

Oh what a world, huh...?

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Nobody understands, and nobody cares to understand, until they understand, but by that time, nobody cares to understand, etc, etc, etc, cause by that time, you voice no longer matters and is no longer heard or understood, and nobody understands, nor cares to understand, etc, etc, etc...

Oh what a world, huh...?

God Bless!
And as long as those falling and/or slipping through the cracks remain a minority, it never becomes a "problem" for the rest of the majority...

Beautiful aint it...?

Oh how wonderful and glorious isn't it...

Beautifully and blissfully deceived...

For all eternity and for all time... or as long as the system lasts anyway...

God Bless!

Upvote 0