Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
✟72,703.00
Faith
Christian
Two Words

Mourning time on earth happens when men die. At that point in time it is MORNING TIME in Heaven as the SON-SUNS rise because the children are returning to Paradise..

A sister is a “help mate” (help meet) for man.

Genesis 2:20 And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an “help meet” for him. 22 And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man. 23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

Adam was told to take care of the Garden of Eden. So God created a female assistant to help him in this task. Look at this. A female assistant is the source of the word “sister”, a contraction for the reason for her creation. SISTER(S) are companion-“assistants” to help males.

As you know God created all human languages for communication. As WORD-MASTER, you will sometimes find the “word meaning” closely associated with it.

I heard this discussion early this morning. What they tell me in my ear, you can be certain that you will also hear.

Matthew 10:27 What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.

In all of my 74 years on planet Earth, this is how Father-God speaks to me:

Isaiah 28:9 Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts. 10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

Psalms 50:23 Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.

Reactions: GTW27

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Two Words

Mourning time on earth happens when men die. At that point in time it is MORNING TIME in Heaven as the SON-SUNS rise because the children are returning to Paradise..

Genesis 2:20 And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an “help meet” for him. 22 And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man. 23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

Adam was told to take care of the Garden of Eden. So God created a female assistant to help him in this task. Look at this. A female assistant is the source of the word “sister”, a contraction for the reason for her creation. SISTER(S) are companion-“assistants” to help males.

As you know God created all human languages for communication. As WORD-MASTER, you will sometimes find the “word meaning” closely associated with it.

I heard this discussion early this morning. What they tell me in my ear, you can be certain that you will also hear.

Matthew 10:27 What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.

Isaiah 28:9 Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts. 10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

Psalms 50:23 Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.

There is so much wisdom in that. Thanks.

Also a man shouldn't marry until he has something productive for his wife to help him with (besides making children). And when they do have children he should have yet more helpers.

Sadly in this day and age "children are (our) oppressors and women rule over (us)", which explains many of our financial, relational, health, and social, problems. :(

Upvote 0

goodnewsinc

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
✟72,703.00
Faith
Christian
Two Words

Upvote 0

goodnewsinc

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
✟72,703.00
Faith
Christian
Notice the spelling differences. In mo-U-rning time on earth after men die, (you) are removed from the clay as a living spirit and brought to Paradise. You enter morning time in Heaven.

Psalms 30:5 For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

Upvote 0