seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I've been going through a stormy time in my life. There's tension and misunderstandings in relationships with family out of state, and it has been a trial for me to keep my mind stayed upon the Lord. But amidst the anguish the Lord has prepared a table for me, and for all those who will sit down with Him and dwell under His shadow. He has some things to say to us when we are in trouble. And what He says to each one is tailor made, for He knows every detail about each one of us and what is going on in each situation.

My ear is open and my eyes on His Word. I read and read, listening to the Holy Spirit as He expounded on the words of the prophets. I happened to be in Jeremiah, and also in Romans.

As I walked through my house I heard in my spirit - He shall set me high upon a rock. For that is exactly what I was experiencing. I was in a safe place, in the Lord who is my refuge and my strong tower. It is such a happy place! So light and happy. So free.

I went to the Word to see where that scripture is, thinking surely in Psalms. Well I was right in that there were some on the rock in Psalms. Here's some of what I found

He shall set me upon a rock. Psalm 27:5
He has set my feet upon a rock. Psalm 40:2
Lead me to the rock that is higher than I. Psalm 61:2
And this is where I must have gotten it from. I have prayed that many times before, and He has set me upon this rock, this rock that is higher than I.
He is my rock. Psalm 92:15 This rock is Jesus.
My God is the rock of my refuge. Psalm 94:22
He is the rock of my salvation. Psalms 95:1 and 89:26

:clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:

Optimax

Senior Veteran
May 7, 2006
New Mexico
✟41,659.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It is a time of storms for some.

Our family to has gone through some turmoil.

Isa 54:17
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. KJV

2 Cor 2:14
Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place. KJV

Rom 8:37
Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. KJV

1 John 4:4
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. KJV

Upvote 0

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Site Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟613,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
It is a time of storms for some.

Our family to has gone through some turmoil.

Isa 54:17
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. KJV

2 Cor 2:14
Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place. KJV

Rom 8:37
Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. KJV

1 John 4:4
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. KJV

And we know why this is happening... The enemy knows his time is short and he is trying to wear down the saints... My family also is going through some termoil... but we know our God... and I speak total victory for all of us... we are the family of God...

Greater works...

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Optimax

Senior Veteran
May 7, 2006
New Mexico
✟41,659.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
And we know why this is happening... The enemy knows his time is short and he is trying to wear down the saints... My family also is going through some termoil... but we know our God... and I speak total victory for all of us... we are the family of God...

Greater works...

Just spoke those scriptures for you and your situation. :)

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
In regards to turmoil in families the Lord showed me that this is the reason we will see it. Not the ONLY reason we see turmoil, but certainly one that will come as we follow Jesus.

Matthew 10:32 “Therefore, everyone who will acknowledge Me before men, I will also acknowledge him before My Father in heaven. 33 But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father in heaven. 34 Don’t assume that I came to bring peace on the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

35 For I came to turn
a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law;
36 and a man’s enemies will be
the members of his household.

37 The person who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; the person who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. 38 And whoever doesn’t take up his cross and follow Me is not worthy of Me. 39 Anyone finding his life will lose it, and anyone losing his life because of Me will find it.

Upvote 0