What You See Is What You Get!
Nov 9, 2006
Washington
✟46,536.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I know we already set the date but now it's official!!! He asked and I said yes :clap:

Nathan surprised me this morning with a drive up the Columbia Gorge. He took me to a place called Beacon Rock. We hiked to the top (850 feet UP the side of the rock :D) and when we finally reached the top, we had the view to ourselves. Nathan got down on one knee and asked me to be his wife...I said YES!!! (thru many happy tears)

After the proposal, Nathan took me to the gorgeous Skamania Lodge for their famous Sunday brunch! We shared a wonderful champagne toast and enjoyed our first moments as an engaged couple. (the food was very yummy too :yum:)

Close ups of the ring...sorry they're a little blurry :sorry:

Reactions: * kittie *
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

stephanieamber

i am gonna love like you've never seen.
Jan 6, 2009
#upperleftusa
Visit site
✟14,418.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Single
OH GOSH!!!!!!!!!
first it made me happy that I recognized everywhere you went. ;)
but secondly and most importantly
hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that ring is gorgeous. GORGEOUS!! congrats a million times over my soon to be coffee buddy :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

overit

Veteran
Sep 26, 2006
✟17,420.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know we already set the date but now it's official!!! He asked and I said yes :clap:

Nathan surprised me this morning with a drive up the Columbia Gorge. He took me to a place called Beacon Rock. We hiked to the top (850 feet UP the side of the rock :D) and when we finally reached the top, we had the view to ourselves. Nathan got down on one knee and asked me to be his wife...I said YES!!! (thru many happy tears)

After the proposal, Nathan took me to the gorgeous Skamania Lodge for their famous Sunday brunch! We shared a wonderful champagne toast and enjoyed our first moments as an engaged couple. (the food was very yummy too :yum:)

Close ups of the ring...sorry they're a little blurry :sorry:

Oh WOW!! Congrats...i had no idea it was this serious!! So happy for you girl!! Ring is beautiful, pictures are great, looks like a beautiful place.

Upvote 0