Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I've been having the most vivid dreams lately and they are so weird.

The first dream was basically that I had bought some sort of construct-a-baby kit and I was surprised to see the babies that I had created were moving around and alive! They weren't supposed to actually come to life and yet here they were in this pencil case shaped bag, moving around. They seemed to be growing too, so I just left them alone in a safe place and let them do their thing while periodically checking up on them. They were twins, by the way. I did some other things in the dream, including being at this really beautiful retreat place, and in the end, I took the pencil case bag with the now fully formed babies in them and I "delivered" the babies from the bag. That's when I woke up. :)

As for the dream I had last night, I was at some sort of family retreat or something that was supposed to last a week, but before that, I was on an intense quest to get myself a pet hamster and buy a little ball for it to run around the house in. I was determined to get one and I promised my grandparents that I'd be fully responsible for it. I don't think I ever did end up getting the hamster in the end. :( Oh, and I do remember I was doing some really bad driving. I bumped into a few cars and possibly crashed into one, so yeah... I should probably stop driving in my dreams.

• Friendly
Reactions: anna ~ grace

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

The first dream was basically that I had bought some sort of construct-a-baby kit and I was surprised to see the babies that I had created were moving around and alive! They weren't supposed to actually come to life and yet here they were in this pencil case shaped bag, moving around. They seemed to be growing too, so I just left them alone in a safe place and let them do their thing while periodically checking up on them. They were twins, by the way. I did some other things in the dream, including being at this really beautiful retreat place, and in the end, I took the pencil case bag with the now fully formed babies in them and I "delivered" the babies from the bag. That's when I woke up. :)

As for the dream I had last night, I was at some sort of family retreat or something that was supposed to last a week, but before that, I was on an intense quest to get myself a pet hamster and buy a little ball for it to run around the house in. I was determined to get one and I promised my grandparents that I'd be fully responsible for it. I don't think I ever did end up getting the hamster in the end. :( Oh, and I do remember I was doing some really bad driving. I bumped into a few cars and possibly crashed into one, so yeah... I should probably stop driving in my dreams.

I wish my dreams were that fun :)

Reactions: HoneyBee
Upvote 0

HoneyBee

Prodigal Daughter
Supporter
Feb 19, 2017
West Coast
✟198,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
HOLY SPIRITS WILL DO MAJESTIC ANIMALS...LION ,,HORSE,,ETC,,SOMETHING ELSE WHICH YOU WILL DISCOVER ON YOUR OWN,, TO WASTE,, AND OCCUPY YOUR TIME..,PAY ATTENTION,,TAKE HEED TO THE CAR VISION..AVOID THE INTERSTATE, WHEN YOU HEAR A STRONG WHISPER IN YOUR MIND,, NOT YOUR EAR!!!
Sir, I am afraid that I am having a bit of a hard time decoding what you are trying to say, except for the latter part of your statement.

No worries, I'm very careful when I drive and try to pay attention to the cars around me. I've yet to have any accidents or collisions (thank God), but even still, I will be even more cautious when driving. :) Thank you for the concern!

Reactions: devin553344
Upvote 0

IAM815518

Mar 4, 2019
Northwest
✟17,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

The last part of your dream sounds like a warning. It may mean that you are not in full control of your life, but your making mistakes and hurting others on the path that you are on.

The first part of your dream about the babies is interesting. I believe it pertains to your personal life. Whatever it is that you put forth your hand to do - hobbies, projects, or something that involves the work of your hands; the touch of your hands will bring life to it, and you will receive a double portion of your labor. I believe you will be tremendously blessed in whatever it is that you’re working on.

As for this retreat place- is it a place that you have visited in waking life?

Upvote 0

HoneyBee

Prodigal Daughter
Supporter
Feb 19, 2017
West Coast
✟198,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The last part of your dream sounds like a warning. It may mean that you are not in full control of your life, but your making mistakes and hurting others on the path that you are on.

The first part of your dream about the babies is interesting. I believe it pertains to your personal life. Whatever it is that you put forth your hand to do - hobbies, projects, or something that involves the work of your hands; the touch of your hands will bring life to it, and you will receive a double portion of your labor. I believe you will be tremendously blessed in whatever it is that you’re working on.

As for this retreat place- is it a place that you have visited in waking life?
Eh, maybe. Or maybe it just means I need to be more careful on the road. Then again, this is a theme that happens in my dreams occasionally and most of the times I drive like a reckless maniac in my dreams just because I'm aware that I'm dreaming and, thus, have no real consequences for my actions, lol.

And yeah, I think I've just been thinking about babies a lot recently, and I've been wanting to get more involved with helping parents and expecting women. So that might explain the baby dream. :)

As for the retreat place, I've never been there before, but it was really beautiful. There were trees everywhere, and it looked like it had a Japanese theme to me. There were wooden floors, "rice paper" walls, and things like that. It was really relaxing, and if I should ever get the chance to find such a place, that would certainly be a blessing. :)

Upvote 0

HoneyBee

Prodigal Daughter
Supporter
Feb 19, 2017
West Coast
✟198,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The babies thing is adorable. I think God might be calling you into giving voices to the unborn!
Honestly, that's where my passion lies a lot right now, and I'm hoping that I can do a lot this Lent to help the unborn. There's this campaign going on in a lot of places (even internationally) called 40 Days for Life and basically the purpose of the event is to try and educate people about the truth of abortion, try to save the lives of the unborn, and try to promote healing to those who have dealt with abortion in their lives. I'm going to make an effort to participate in this event as much as I can where I live and I just feel like this is going to be a wonderful Lent. I just hope that God helps me the entire way. :)

Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Honestly, that's where my passion lies a lot right now, and I'm hoping that I can do a lot this Lent to help the unborn. There's this campaign going on in a lot of places (even internationally) called 40 Days for Life and basically the purpose of the event is to try and educate people about the truth of abortion, try to save the lives of the unborn, and try to promote healing to those who have dealt with abortion in their lives. I'm going to make an effort to participate in this event as much as I can where I live and I just feel like this is going to be a wonderful Lent. I just hope that God helps me the entire way. :)
He certainly will! You certainly have a heart for the unborn! That is awesome!

• Friendly
Reactions: HoneyBee
Upvote 0

mama2one

Apr 8, 2018
U.S.A.
✟257,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The first dream was basically that I had bought some sort of construct-a-baby kit and I was surprised to see the babies that I had created were moving around and alive! .

had a baby dream this week, also!

heard my husband say we're home (him and our child but didn't see them in dream)
was in a small room and the door opened and a one year old toddler walked in, plopped down, and I went over and picked up

heard husband say child's been falling a lot as always looking up
as he said that, the child in my arms looked up and it really seemed like I was holding the child
then I woke

-our child is a preteen so strange dreaming of a baby

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HoneyBee

Prodigal Daughter
Supporter
Feb 19, 2017
West Coast
✟198,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
had a baby dream this week, also!

heard my husband say we're home (him and our child but didn't see them in dream)
was in a small room and the door opened and a one year old toddler walked in, plopped down, and I went over and picked up

heard husband say child's been falling a lot as always looking up
as he said that, the child in my arms looked up and it really seemed like I was holding the child
then I woke

-our child is a preteen so strange dreaming of a baby
Aww, that's absolutely adorable. I'm so happy that you were able to have such a dream. That sounds wonderful. :)

And, if I may, I'd like to share another baby dream that I had a night or two ago that's separate from the original post that I made.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
In this most recent dream, I was going to some Christian classes and moving rapidly through each class as if I were progressing through different grades in an elementary school. I also recall I was floating towards the ceiling a lot and hanging onto furniture to try and stay as grounded as possible. It was very odd, lol.

But anyways, there came one point in the dream when I got to see the most precious child that you've ever seen. She looked to be a young toddler, and she also happened to be blind and have Down Syndrome. She was at a nearby lake and she was stumbling around, like a child who had just recently learned to walk. She was poking at the ground with a stick and, at some point, I think she picked up a shell or maybe a rock. She turned to me and, I think, tried to say something... and the look of happiness on her face makes me kind of want to cry just thinking about it. The happiness that she radiated was just so pure and genuine. I hope that maybe one day her existence becomes a reality because she is just the most wonderful ray of sunshine that I've ever seen. Her smile could light up a room and, even though I only dreamed her up, I just feel so happy for her mom in that dream because she is so lucky to have that little angel as a daughter.

And, if one day that little girl does end up becoming a reality, I pray that I'll be able to meet her at some point. I feel like there's a lot that I could learn from her.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Mathews

Dec 5, 2015
Indianapolis
✟33,461.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
... I should probably stop driving in my dreams.

LOL. That was funny :) Thanks for sharing. I wreck cars in my dreams too.

I have some really vivid dreams also. Satan is in a lot of my dreams in different forms. I've had a few where I heard the voice of God, or an old man with white hair would walk with me and teach me about things that were happening in my real life. It seems like dreams come from the same places spirits come from:

1) Satan
2) My flesh
3) God

All of my dreams fall into 1 of these categories, or they have aspects of each in them.

Thankfully, in every dream with Satan, God gives me the strength to overcome him. I know some people suffer from terrifying dreams. God has kept me from that kind of terror, even though sometimes Satan attacks in my dreams.

Upvote 0