Jan 12, 2015
✟47,420.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have seen JESUS in my dream on early 16th October,2017 at around 5am. Isn't it an amazing thing happen to anyone that hardly go church because they still work sundays to put food on the table?... and hardly said a prayer before go to bed and when wake up in the morning, however, we automatically remember God in time of trouble.
aioema valita,
I am asking Jesus to help you with your problems
with work , so that money will be less of a problem.
Why don't you do that too ? I never ask for too much but enough to find time for myself and Him .
He will answer you ,I am sure .

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mod hat on
upload_2017-10-20_2-50-20.jpeg

This thread has been moved from the Introduce Yourself forum
to the
Spiritual Gifts/Sign Gifts forum
for a better fit.
Please be aware that this forum is not for heated debates.
From the SOP of the forum:

Sign Gifts Forum Statement of Purpose

The Sign Gifts forum is a discussion forum for CF members who believe that the sign gifts of the Spirit are still active in the church today. The sign gifts (miraculous gifts) of the Spirit are referenced in Acts 2:4, Acts 19:6, 1 Corinthians 14:27-28, and 1 Corinthians 12:28. The sign gifts which may be discussed in this forum are: Speaking in Tongues, Interpretation of Tongues, Healing, and Miracles. Dreams and visions (and the interpretation of) may also be discussed in this forum. Personal Prophecy (prophetic utterance) will be considered off-topic to all site forums. These may be posted in your own personal blog.

This is a safe house forum for those members who believe that the sign gifts are still active today. Criticizing or mocking members who hold that view is not allowed. If you wish to debate whether or not the sign gifts are still active today, please start a thread in the General Theology forum.

Any discussions about the sign gifts of the Spirit, Scripture, and Christian theology should be done in a spirit of love and humility, exhibiting mutual respect and grace towards one another, with the goal of increasing spiritual insight and knowledge with the Holy Spirit's guidance. Discussions should not turn into a heated debate. Members who participate in this forum are not here to win an argument or prove a point, they are here to learn from one another and grow spiritually. We would like this forum to remain a safe place where Christian members from all denominations can discuss and learn more about the spiritual gifts.

If you feel that a post may violate the rules of this SoP, or the sitewide rules, please report the post instead of responding to it. If you have issues with another member and can't work it out, or are disgruntled about a staff decision, please click on the "Support" tab in the header navigation bar, or "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page, and open a new support ticket to discuss the situation with a CF Administrator. Discussion of members or staff actions in the forums is considered disruptive and can result in additional staff actions.

CF staff reserves the right to edit, remove, move or close any thread when deemed necessary. Please remember that controversial (unorthodox) Christian theology is not allowed in this forum. All posts must adhere to the Christian Forums sitewide rules.

Carry on.

Upvote 0

lettuce

Oct 17, 2017
new york
✟21,522.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I once had a vision of being in a cave and a sparkling stream of water was running through the middle of it. Across from me, there were a dozen or so people silently walking in different directions against the rock, while I stood and watched. I then noticed a small statured man walking right through the middle of the stream, his back was to me and he suddenly stopped, turned and looked right at me. I knew instantly it was Jesus. I hope the next time when I visit the cave again, we can have a chat.

Reactions: Steviooo
Upvote 0