Have you had any visions of angels, saints, Christ etc?

Have you had any visions of angels, saints, Christ etc?

• Yes!

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Any visuals, no!

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

sea5763

May 9, 2018
California
✟59,429.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I saw Jesus in a dream/sleep paralysis. It was actually kind of long. I was grabbed by a giant hand and transported to the white throne room and everything I saw looked fuzzy. When I was told to bow and looked behind me I believe I saw the 24 elders. When I realized I was before God I started drilling Him with questions. I was actually kind of angry because the year prior I had been an atheist, and I was angry that I had been suffering and thought why would a good God allow suffering for anyone? The answers I got were actually from the Bible but things I wasn’t fully aware of. I had also been developing mental illness but didn’t know it at the time and so I thought I was a prophet. When I asked God what He thought about me being a prophet He said “you are not sent”. I didn’t understand what that meant until years later when I was reading about the false prophets in the book of Jeremiah and how they were not sent by God yet they ran. When I asked about suffering I saw a silver sword being refined in a furnace. I didn’t realize how many references there are in the Bible about purification being like metals being put in the furnace. The only thing He told me that wasn’t in the Bible already was to forgive my mother and ask her for forgiveness. I still struggle with that I’m still bitter towards her. I came back to the faith because of that dream. I had been an atheist for a year prior that only prayed the Lord’s Prayer once a night in case I was wrong but had no faith. The night I had that dream right before that I prayed to saved from demons. In the dream Jesus was sitting at the right hand of God and was light in the shape of a man. I spent most of the conversation talking to God the Father but near the end He asked if I wanted to talk to His son. When I woke up from the sleep paralysis I was wondering how I could know if it was real or not, then I had a vision of some event nuclear radiation going off off the coast of California but I couldn’t see what caused the radiation and it appeared like no one in a California immediately died from it. That vision happened several years later after the earthquake in Japan and the nuclear power plants busted, and nuclear radiation spilled out. By the time that happened I was in the throes of psychosis and saying and doing all sorts of weird stuff and believing really outrageous things. There were times I talked about the dream I had but altered what actually was said in it because the voices told me too. I still think it was wasted on me because if this had been given to someone that was not mentally ill then it could have brought a lot of people to the faith.

Upvote 0

Patchygirl1964

Nov 4, 2018
Hertfordshire
✟10,278.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Separated
If I have posted this in the wrong subforum please move it to where it will fit in better.

If you have had visions, please share your experiences.
I have. I was 15 years old and my mum was pretty mean to me. She told me to leave the house around tea time. It was just getting dark outside. I did not know what to do so I stood at the front gate. I was very sad. Just metres away was an articulated lorry parked which my neighbour drove for work. At the front of the lorry at the drivers side stood a woman. She was looking at me. I wasn't scared. I looked her up and down. She was transparent. I noted everything she was wearing. I felt a tremendous love from her. She smiled at me then disappeared. She was the same height as me too. We were about 8 feet away from one another. I was good at sketching years ago, so I drew her. I took the sketch to school and gave it to my Art teacher. He asked me to leave it with him. Next day he called me to his class and told me the woman I had seen and the clothes she was wearing were from the victorian days in the year 1840. Many people said she was a ghost but I know she wasn't. I have never forgotten her and that was 39 years ago.

Upvote 0

Patchygirl1964

Nov 4, 2018
Hertfordshire
✟10,278.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Separated
I have. I was 15 years old and my mum was pretty mean to me. She told me to leave the house around tea time. It was just getting dark outside. I did not know what to do so I stood at the front gate. I was very sad. Just metres away was an articulated lorry parked which my neighbour drove for work. At the front of the lorry at the drivers side stood a woman. She was looking at me. I wasn't scared. I looked her up and down. She was transparent. I noted everything she was wearing. I felt a tremendous love from her. She smiled at me then disappeared. She was the same height as me too. We were about 8 feet away from one another. I was good at sketching years ago, so I drew her. I took the sketch to school and gave it to my Art teacher. He asked me to leave it with him. Next day he called me to his class and told me the woman I had seen and the clothes she was wearing were from the victorian days in the year 1840. Many people said she was a ghost but I know she wasn't. I have never forgotten her and that was 39 years ago.
Sorry this was not a vision. I misread it. Mine actually happened.

Upvote 0

Righttruth

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟176,910.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If I have posted this in the wrong subforum please move it to where it will fit in better.

If you have had visions, please share your experiences.
Jesus Christ has appeared me with His apostles in my dream once and second time only Him.

Upvote 0