England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'Have you got an appetite? Do you eat what is right? Are you feeding on the Word of God? Are you fat or are you thin? Are you really full within? Do you find Your strength in Him or are you starving?' (Mick Glabey)

Last edited:

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'You and me all should be exercising regularly,standing strong all day long,giving God the glory. Feeding on the Living Bread,not eating crumbs but loaves instead. Standing stronger,living longer,giving God the glory' (Mick Gisbey)

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'You and me all should be exercising regularly,standing strong all day long,giving God the glory. Feeding on the Living Bread,not eating crumbs but loaves instead. Standing stronger,living longer,giving God the glory' (Mick Gisbey)
I am trying! All this talk of exercise is making me feel tired...:rolleyes: ...it's tea time...God bless

• Winner
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'If it's milk or meat you need,why not have a slap up feed and stop looking like a weed and start to grow? Take the full of fitness food,taste and see that God is good. Come on,feed on what you should and be healthy' (Mick Gisbey)

Upvote 0