✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Where have you been, you dont write anymore
As I have said, I'm not on vacation anymore and can't write like I used to. Feel free to write, and I'll try and get back. God bless :).

• Informative
Reactions: Jenniferdiana
Upvote 0

Efkharisto2018

Jan 12, 2018
Middle-ish
✟16,836.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Have you ever wanted something so bad it hurts.... :-/ ( like theres no hope youll ever have it)
I'm new here but I know that feeling. I usually get it when my hormonal imbalance causes depression. Are you on any medications for your feelings of hopelessness? (Or perhaps I'm misunderstanding what you mean?)

Upvote 0

Efkharisto2018

Jan 12, 2018
Middle-ish
✟16,836.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
no im not on medicine..i dont like to mask my feelings but feeling hopeless has been consuming me lately...

I'm no medical authority, but out of my own experience, you should definitely get to a doctor about that. Please be proactive and get help! Doctors can give you medicines to help the emotions, or find a therapist to help you through therapy. I know that sounds embarrassing but SO many people are on medicines for depression or anxiety, and so many people go to therapy. Please do speak to your doctor about it.

Upvote 0

Jenniferdiana

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
louisiana
✟174,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm no medical authority, but out of my own experience, you should definitely get to a doctor about that. Please be proactive and get help! Doctors can give you medicines to help the emotions, or find a therapist to help you through therapy. I know that sounds embarrassing but SO many people are on medicines for depression or anxiety, and so many people go to therapy. Please do speak to your doctor about it.
ive been through all that stuff...i dont like medicine...it gives me problems

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Efkharisto2018

Jan 12, 2018
Middle-ish
✟16,836.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private

I know the feeling, I myself am trying to wean off of two medicines right now. I didn't know you were against using medicine, sorry :( I understand the struggle to just want it out of your system, it gives you all these weird side effects and it's painful. I've prayed for you!

Upvote 0

Jenniferdiana

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
louisiana
✟174,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I know the feeling, I myself am trying to wean off of two medicines right now. I didn't know you were against using medicine, sorry :( I understand the struggle to just want it out of your system, it gives you all these weird side effects and it's painful. I've prayed for you!
its ok....yeah that stuff is bad...hope your weaning process goes ok...

Upvote 0

NothingIsImpossible

May 22, 2015
✟274,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well you have to weight the options. You can not be on medicine and live a unhealthy life. Or be on medicine and lead a better life, with the side effect of meds causing other issues.

Its not an easy choice depending on your life and meds. There are some meds that if I don't take, I'd ve dead by now. But I have gotten my doctor to take me off meds that are not essential for me staying alive. I do feel better of course.

In the end in my case I will likely die earlier than most men since the meds are causing damage to my body. And without them the parts that were damaged before get worse. So really I'm just choosing how I want to die and in how much pain.

Upvote 0

Jenniferdiana

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
louisiana
✟174,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well you have to weight the options. You can not be on medicine and live a unhealthy life. Or be on medicine and lead a better life, with the side effect of meds causing other issues.

Its not an easy choice depending on your life and meds. There are some meds that if I don't take, I'd ve dead by now. But I have gotten my doctor to take me off meds that are not essential for me staying alive. I do feel better of course.

In the end in my case I will likely die earlier than most men since the meds are causing damage to my body. And without them the parts that were damaged before get worse. So really I'm just choosing how I want to die and in how much pain.
well i only speak from expierence. i think those kinda drugs are really dangerous i am afraid to even go back to them and dont feel bad they messed me up too... (is it weird that what i am posting now is giving me deja vu..lol)

Last edited:
Upvote 0