Hannah♥

Dec 10, 2015
USA
✟9,143.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Man I was very close to enlisting in the Marines when I was 17. I was talking with a recruiter every single day, I had taken the ASVAB, I was going to PT every week to get in shape for bootcamp... But my parents wouldn't sign me over and I had to wait until I was 18. By then the war was so confusing and out of control that I was too scared and I had lost my momentum. I am happy I didn't enlist. I don't think I had the strength to do what these men and women do. I admire them so much!

Did YOU ever join or consider joining the military?

Upvote 0

Bananagator

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Nov 20, 2013
✟14,232.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I've never seriously considered joining the military but I often think about how it would have benefited me. Career opportunities, character building, etc.
I don't have any regrets though, I think I made the right decision as to where I'm headed in life.

Have you ever bought a Happy Meal because you wanted the toy? (I know I have.)

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟278,993.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm so glad someone else has played hide and seek with their dog. That might make a good thread. :mmh: Lol

No I have not! I've been at festivals where they were giving out helicopter rides, but I've never done it. I'm very fearful of heights and falling. Helicopters are so open..Idk. lol

Have you ever held a snake?

Upvote 0

jenniTexan

Texas Girl
May 26, 2015
Dallas, Texas
✟8,892.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm so glad someone else has played hide and seek with their dog. That might make a good thread. :mmh: Lol

No I have not! I've been at festivals where they were giving out helicopter rides, but I've never done it. I'm very fearful of heights and falling. Helicopters are so open..Idk. lol

Have you ever held a snake?

Yes, at a school trip. I actually like snakes (it's certain insects that terrify me).

Have you ever loved a movie you expected to hate?

Reactions: LadyOfMystery
Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟887,200.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Yes, at a school trip. I actually like snakes (it's certain insects that terrify me).

Have you ever loved a movie you expected to hate?
as I do not like movies probably not.

Have you ever kept a child ( babysat) someone other than family?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jenniTexan

Texas Girl
May 26, 2015
Dallas, Texas
✟8,892.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yes. My stepfather took me to Vail, Colorado at the beginning of the year. Wasn't a very good skier, but it was my first time. It was a great recovery experience after a family loss last year that devastated me for months.

Have you ever taken martial arts?

Upvote 0

UnderHisGrace

Nov 29, 2015
S.A., Tx
✟7,753.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Yes. My stepfather took me to Vail, Colorado at the beginning of the year. Wasn't a very good skier, but it was my first time. It was a great recovery experience after a family loss last year that devastated me for months.

Have you ever taken martial arts?
No, but always wanted to. My dad used to teach Jiu Jitsu in our living room before opening his own dojo. Never taught me though, was too young.

Have you ever played in snow?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.