Have you ever suffered a Spiritual Paralysis?

Have you ever suffered a spiritual paralysis?

• Total voters

OrthodoxyUSA

Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2004
Tupelo, MS
Visit site
✟142,274.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
"OrthodoxyUSA" we do believe a tad different. What is it you seek? What do you want? I am not the way the truth nor the life. What I personally believe is not the 100% pure true gospel. No one group has this. There are many tents.. only one camp. I said more but.. deleted it.

For me..when I can not pray.. the sweet sweet Holy Spirit prays.. I pray in the spirit. As with John 3:16.. I did the same with another verse. I just asked the Father for what JESUS told me to ask for. And the Father keep His word as He always does. There are times sleeping when I want to walk up but cant.. or when I can not say the name of Jesus.. and when that happens is not from God. Not the same I think as you are talking about.

Your heart.. what is it yous seek..what is it you want? A man came to Jesus.. said.. I know you can.. but I dont know if you want to. HE said.. I do want to. Was that really 2 thousands years ago or just two days ago to Him? He has not change. He loves you as you know SO MUCH. And has never left you. Right now.. HE IS THERE! What is it you seek?

So.. if I have in any way offended.. forgive me. Yeshua/Jesus is real. Forgive me.. I never found HIM.. He found me. And it was not from some man or some group. I follow HIM. I dont look to HIM through any mans eyes. Bless you..JESUS IS SO REAL!

Blessings in return. I know what you deleted... I have done the same many times, speaking my mind without gauging my words. It's does seem to help, typing them out and then deleting them. As you said, Christ has found you, I do not doubt you. I would still invite you to come and see and partake in the divine worship which we are called to be in together should you ever have opportunity.

Fear not. I am found... not lost.

Forgive me...

Upvote 0